Latest Movies

B*D*A

I won't support No Easy Day or Zero Dark Thirty. There are 9 people serving hard time in Pakistani prisons because of classified information leaked in said book. You can find out more about that from the SIPR JPRA site- there isn't much, but it's there.

Also important to note: "Mark Owen" is no longer welcome in the SEAL community. Seems as those guys see it that he sold out 9 people for book and movie royalties.

• Upvote 2

I won't support No Easy Day or Zero Dark Thirty. There are 9 people serving hard time in Pakistani prisons because of classified information leaked in said book. You can find out more about that from the SIPR JPRA site- there isn't much, but it's there.

Also important to note: "Mark Owen" is no longer welcome in the SEAL community. Seems as those guys see it that he sold out 9 people for book and movie royalties.

Bingo. Also of note, the Pak Taliban recently killed several workers administering vaccinations because of the leaked connection between that program and finding certain HVI's. Words have consequences, and secrets are supposed to stay secret.

Has the issue with the 9 paki prisoners been reported or documented outside of SIPRNet? Having read the book, I'm suspect that info in either the book or movie alone could implicate an individual. Just trying to separate fact from rumor. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...