Flight Evaluation Board (FEB)

spit21fire

2 minutes ago, GypsyGhost said:

Honestly was my choice not theirs I pretty much requested it myself because it was the only way I was going to continue to fly and honestly the truth they needed to come forward about the whole situation

I was curious whether Google Translate would be able to detect this incoherent smattering of words as English. I'll be damned, it did. 

• Upvote 3

I'm starting to wonder if GypsyGhost is just another General Chang troll alter ego.  Are FEBs published?  Can anyone track down a corroborating story?

3 hours ago, ihtfp06 said:

I'm starting to wonder if GypsyGhost is just another General Chang troll alter ego.  Are FEBs published?  Can anyone track down a corroborating story?

They're administrative, so normally closed to the public unlike court martials.  You might be able to FOIA request it..

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, GypsyGhost said:

Can you PM me. Thanks

1 hour ago, GypsyGhost said:

Can you PM me, my package is up at headquarters currently, I'm exiting stage left. I am definitely going to a new service. What steps did you start off with in your process? Thanks so kindly!

why don't you PM them with your questions, dipshit?

• Upvote 3

On 11/9/2017 at 12:18 PM, GypsyGhost said:

I am definitely going to a new service.

I hope the other services are diligent in screening their aviation candidates. You might consider serving in another capacity.

• Upvote 1

If this ya-hoo is saying his Q3 is documented incorrectly, I can relate. I quibbled a bit...then owned my boneheadedness in the debrief, with the Sq/CC present. But my evaluator, giving his first checkride, felt like he needed to "justify" the Q3, so he put some extra relish on the F8. I kept a copy handy an used multiple times over the years as a teachhable moment.

If this ya-hoo is asking for extra leniency beyond all the built in leniency that occurs on the road to an FEB...well...flying isnt for everyone and better to find out in training than in combat.

• 8 months later...
On 8/27/2017 at 10:28 AM, ihtfp06 said:

FIRST FEB at Dobbins because of drama. My ex tried to commit suicide via gun after I broke it off... yeah. They went deployed, never evaluated ect, huge sweep under the rug. ENJOY!

Form 8 :(accused of  unhooking myself aft 677- never took place* and tried to unhook another crewmember with doors open* again never took place. 3 loads hooked to 1 location. 

Edited by MKAY
  • Downvote 1

On 11/9/2017 at 5:34 PM, Azimuth said:

You don't sign a Form 8 saying you agree with it.  You sign a Form 8 saying you've been debriefed.

NEVER received debrief via STAN/EVAL. 

Edited by MKAY

FIRST FEB at Dobbins because of drama. My ex tried to commit suicide via gun after I broke it off... yeah. They went deployed, never evaluated ect, huge sweep under the rug. ENJOY!
Form 8 :(accused of  unhooking myself aft 677- never took place* and tried to unhook another crewmember with doors open* again never took place. 3 loads hooked to 1 location. 

You need to stop talking.