Esnacko

SUX

Mardon's customer service (and prices) leave a lot to be desired.

Their problem, IMHO, is they've gotten to thinking they're the only game in town in this business; and that's been reflected by what you describe above.

Edited by MD

That's a shame, MARDON used to be great to work with. I hate to hear they've tanked since...

Cheers! M2

We've had problems with the last 2 patches that we have ordered from Mardon, I just wanted to get everyones feelings for esnacko. Thanks for all the responses.

My first time working with Mardon was 5 yrs ago as I was about to go into UPT. The woman on the phone gave me the impression that I was incoveniencing her by calling to order.

Fast forward 5 years, on my way through DM on a TDY enroute. The difference: now I get a visual of this lady looking at me like I'm inconveniencing her by walking into the shop.

Done.

+1 on the anti-Mardon bandwangon.

Considering how military patch sales seems to be such a word-of-mouth business, you'd think they'd try harder in the customer service department. Instead, they're terrible at this. Every time I call, it seems like the lady would rather be watching Judge Judy than talking to me. That, and they're obviously disorganized...I can hear papers rustling in the background as she tries to find the slip of paper with my order (what? no computers?).

I've had orders with promised delivery dates...the date comes and goes...no patches. I call, they don't know who I am, and they are unapologetic about being late shipping the order, and they don't act like notifying me about a late shipment is something they should be doing. If they promise "oh it'll only be a few days," you really can't know WHEN it will arrive.

With all the options available (and there's always KOREA), I'll never go back to Mardon. Just no.

www.progspec.com

has the BEST UPT bundles. You'll get patches & stickers at a lower price than just patches every where else. Plus you'll get more of everything.

Customer service beats all these other jokers.

I'll second that, I've bought a few things from these guys and they are always great to deal with...

Cheers! M2

Definitely go w/ progspec. I've used them 4 times. Every time is a great price with great customer service and superior product quality. I honestly don't know why you would use any other company for your patch needs.

I have had exceptional customer service with them. They even do nametags so you don't have to waste your time and hair on Mardon.