CBT Gouge

drewpey

I really didn't want a PhD in CBRNE, so does anyone have any decent gouge?

That or if there is a "blank" certificate running around, or someone good with photoshop...beers on me.

Edited by drewpey

try Ctrl D

you may be able to get to an admin function to print the certificate.

yeh that ctrl d is a beautiful thing when it comes to the cbt, you can make it so all lessons are complete then print the cert, takes all of 30 secs start to finish.

yeh that ctrl d is a beautiful thing when it comes to the cbt, you can make it so all lessons are complete then print the cert, takes all of 30 secs start to finish.

Is this on any CBT? I hope so, b/c this just may be the best thing I've read in a while.

Is this the EOD one? where they ask about what types of bombs, rockets, etc. they are? If it's the same one I'm thinking of it's not that hard. You can run through it in 10 MIKE or so. Come on...can't you tell the difference between a rocket, mortar, submunition, etc.? The SABC one is the one you need to worry aboot. Who the hell knows what a naraphalengeal...whatever the fnck tube its called is? That one is a bitch. We don't have a .doc sheet for it but we definitely "help eachother out.

Cooter

That or if there is a "blank" certificate running around, or someone good with photoshop...beers on me.

Of course no fine upstanding Air Force member would endorse forging such a valuable training asset as CBRNE, but if you're interested in what the completed certificate looks like, PM me.

Is this the EOD one? where they ask about what types of bombs, rockets, etc. they are? If it's the same one I'm thinking of it's not that hard. You can run through it in 10 MIKE or so. Come on...can't you tell the difference between a rocket, mortar, submunition, etc.? The SABC one is the one you need to worry aboot. Who the hell knows what a naraphalengeal...whatever the fnck tube its called is? That one is a bitch. We don't have a .doc sheet for it but we definitely "help eachother out.

Cooter

If it's the one I think it is, the EOD thing is only 1 part of about 12.

TFAT CBTs take like a collective 5 minutes to click through, for all of them. I wouldn't sweat the ctrl-D thing on those.

Yeah, it was relatively painless, but there was a question earlier asking if it worked for all cbt's. Guess the answer in "nope". As long as it works on the ones that require a blood and stool sample, ownership rights to your house, and a check for $19.99 in order to complete it'll be ok.

For the SABC you can just answer anything and get a zero on the test and still get the certificate that says complete.

Also, during the individual modules just rapid-fire through with the arrow button and the scenarios won't pop up - time wasters. After you answer "A" to all the questions and score a 20 - minimize the window with your test score and print out the certificate

Hopefully this hasn't been figured out by the Nazi's yet! For the CBRNE CBT, leave every question blank...submit for your score and you get zero out of zero which the program grades as 100%. That is what we did in my squadron and it worked for all of us.

Something like this happened with me for SABC. I clicked through the slides, but when I got to the test, I was going to get the questions wrong and then get the right answer and redo. Unfortunately, it just said I failed the test and didn't give me any of the right answers. I went out of the test and it said 100%... so I printed my certificate and moved on to more important things... like... MY JOB!!!

Guest AirGuardian

SABC a snap as said before. Didn't pass, but got the ticket. Those who actually did pass did get a different certificate with a snazzy border, but in the end it just doesn't matter and it's off to the amazing Ctrl "D" which has been spreading around like wildfire last month around the nation...

It seems the Ctrl "D" will not work on web-based products. Probably an Easter Egg left by the insane program providers for the GO's....

IRC (9 Hour Version if you do it slide by slide) is doable in less than an hour if you click first slide/last slide only in each section...then return to menu. Unlike the other stuff, this CBT is actually useful as a GK refresher. All I know is the C-17 section works this way, 40 mins on the average and I will neither confirm nor deny any knowledge of the information above...

Now, if anyone could give me gouge on DTS - that would be the bomb... I have just enough to mess the whole thing up, but with time I'll get better.

Note: (If you don't know what DTS is, consider yourself lucky at this time). I can see this as a good thing, I'm just too old for change...

AG