The Columbus cheating scandal

ClearedHot

Nothing wrong with that!

:thumbsup:

Yup...she was roomies with another chick who was fvcking a T-38 stud who told her, and I quote: "I can put in a good word for you over there at the 50th and get you a T-38". Some chicks will believe anything...

Almost as good as the Team America "I promise...I will never die".

untitled.bmp

Edited by war007afa

I would have put in a good word for her if her roommate gave me a BJ (or hell, even showing her tits maybe). Too bad my opinion about anything didn't matter at all during my time at the 50th. The T-1 chicks were almost always hotter anyhow.*

*I never havebeen , am not, and never will be involved in an inappropriate instructor-student relationship. It goes against my core values and most the chicks were 0's anyway.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the oral pleasure at all, but it screwed here STS in the end...STS. On a side note, the UCMJ actually defines sodomy as anal and oral sex, so she was in clear violation here (kidding, but it really is in there).

"Any sexual act that is not penile-vaginal penetration. Usually refers to oral or anal intercourse, but various legal definitions may include other activities." Damn near everyone is guilty per the UCMJ.

Of course it's always the chick's fault.

That siren obviously couldn't hack it on her own, and needed to go for the offer of the knobber to get the EPQ questions, right?

Edited by Hacker

Of course it's always the chick's fault.

That siren obviously couldn't hack it on her own, and needed to go for the offer of the knobber to get the EPQ questions, right?

So she accidentally banged the IP?

That seems like the only cut-and-dried portion of the whole incident.

Speaking of shockers...check this handout out from Kirtland MEO. No shit, it's real. Although the law about truck nuts was not passed by FL...

On_The_Look_Out.pdf

funny that you post that...

when I was casual there, there was an orange Ford Bronco with a GIANT orange shocker sticker in the rear window. I wonder if someone figured out what it was...