Epic Thread: "Got my girlfriend to model for my car

old crow

Holy shit! That just made my Rex Grossman-induced vomiting look like child's play.

Tennessee-Titans.gif:rock:

I feel bad for her now. I wouldn't be in a very good mood if 1,000,000 people took time out of their day to say things like that. It's still funny, but sad funny. Like a hurt cat or a scared child.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for her now. I wouldn't be in a very good mood if 1,000,000 people took time out of their day to say things like that. It's still funny, but sad funny. Like a hurt cat or a scared child.

Yeah, but this is pretty damn funny right here:

zzellp5et7.gif

God bless the internet.

I gotta say, I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

I can understand that sentiment, but there are two lessons she needs to learn real...damn...fast.

1) Don't make stupid faces in pictures, especially if your face already looks like a bag of rancid ass.

2) Dump the boyfriend...quick. He's convinced that she's beautiful. Despite the shit storm he's created, he will continue attempting to prove it by posting her pictures on any site that will host them.

HD

2) Dump the boyfriend...quick. He's convinced that she's beautiful. Despite the shit storm he's created, he will continue attempting to prove it by posting her pictures on any site that will host them.

I'll save you the trouble of looking through all 62 pages of comments...the dude isn't really her boyfriend, he just pulled the pics off of her myspace page and the rest is history. He went back later and edited one of the posts with some sh!t about "fraudin," which I gather is meat head for "prank." Doesn't make the thread any less funny, though.

I'll save you the trouble of looking through all 62 pages of comments...the dude isn't really her boyfriend, he just pulled the pics off of her myspace page and the rest is history. He went back later and edited one of the posts with some sh!t about "fraudin," which I gather is meat head for "prank." Doesn't make the thread any less funny, though.

In that case, she needs to set her myspace to private. For her benefit and ours.

HD

Edited by HerkDerka

This thread has drastically improved my day. Do I feel bad for epic-fail chick? Slightly. Does that make the pain in my abdomen due to laughter go away? No.

Guest wildblue
Truly an epic thread...despite all of the laughs the best thing that came from this was this little link.

Amen.

Edit: Wow, looked at a few pages... jailbait watch condition: severe.

Edited by wildblue