WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

http://losangeles.cb...local-airports/

Police Worry Dorner May Be Capable Of Flying A Plane; Warning Issued To Local Airports

But he can only fly with an IP

I love how the liberals cry about about Foxnews...CNN is a freaking joke and this absolutely proves it.

If that thing hits Guam it might just tip it over

• Upvote 3

Been a lot of talk on this, all I can say is that a Grand Jury decided to indict him (issue a "true bill") after reviewing all the evidence. While I understand his reaction, his use of lethal force was not justifiable under Texas Penal Code Section 46. Murder in the absence of self-defense is never allowed, either morally or legally.

Remember that all the Grand Jury does is determine if probable cause exists to try someone for an offense. It is not an insinuation of guilt.

If he has a good defense lawyer, he will claim extreme emotional distress and temporary mental incapacity. I think that will be sufficient in getting an acquittal.

I have deep sympathy for the father as I would probably have the same reaction given the circumstances. I hope he walks; while I don't agree with his actions, I most certainly understand them.

As for the drunk driver, he got what he deserved, no matter how it was administered...

• Upvote 4

Tragic. It would have been easier for him to be found innocent if he just pistol whipped the guy a few dozen times.

If the guy was drunk, he definitely got what he deserved. It would be different if it was truly an accident.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/mc-lehigh-university-student-sues-over-grade-20130211,0,937005.story

Should kinda belong in the women in combat thread also.

Megan Thode isn't the first Lehigh University student who was unhappy with the grade she received in a course. But she may be the first to sue to get it changed.

The C+ that Thode was given scuttled her dream of becoming a licensed professional counselor and was part of an effort to force her out of the graduate degree program she was pursuing, said her lawyer, Richard J. Orloski, whose lawsuit seeks $1.3 million in damages.

Apparently we are superheros now too...another great article by a chief about Airmen, superheros, GTCs and uniforms.

http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123335748

So... Judging by the picture with that article it's now ok to wear my PT shirt backwards under my ABUs?

Or is that an exemption reserved for Chiefs since its just a prop (much like NBCs David Gregory and the 30 round clip he wielded in DC)?

There was some poor guy at basic that got issued a shirt that they printed the big wing and star on the front.

And good point I call foul there are 6-9 uniform infractions in that picture alone, and yet some E-9 cares about my sock color.

Edited by Scaredfuzz21

Goddamnit Herk. Can't post about that shit on an open source man! BTW, I thought us tanker guys had the market cornered on the whole chemtrail thing. Now they've got the Wackers modded to spray too? Shit must be getting serious. The end is near boys!

• Upvote 1

The story itself is not really a WTF...

Unofficial Spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas has Died of a Heart Attack.

The Las Vegas Sun reports that 52-year-old John Alleman suffered a heart attack last week while waiting at a bus stop in front of the diner. He was taken off life support Monday.

The medically-themed restaurant is famous for its huge hamburgers, extra-fat milkshakes and fries cooked in lard. It uses the tagline, “worth dying for.”

Owner Jon Basso told the Sun that Alleman came to the diner every day. He became an unofficial mascot, and his caricature as “patient John” graced the front of the diners' menus.

...but the dude in question is. I was expected some 400+ pound tubby, but this guy wasn't all that fat!

ht_john_alleman_jef_130212_main.jpg

WTF?

Goddamnit Herk. Can't post about that shit on an open source man! BTW, I thought us tanker guys had the market cornered on the whole chemtrail thing. Now they've got the Wackers modded to spray too? Shit must be getting serious. The end is near boys!

Ran across a forum with a video of a 17 also spraying chemtrails.

From the Fvcktard files. I swear this has to have been posted on here somewhere but I couldn't find it. HOLY crap. F'in AWACs are being used against us.....

"The world needs ditch diggers too!" Judge Smells (Caddyshack) but they shouldn't give them access to cameras!

http://deadspin.com/5983913/?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Tuesday was Senior Night at Farmington (Minn.) High School, and senior goaltender Austin Krause was among those honored. But Krause wasn't particularly in the mood. He has spent this season being demoted to backup, losing playing time to a sophomore. This was just Krause's ninth start in 23 games. According to a team manager (via Puck Daddy), Krause had been planning to quit. He finally did so, spectacularly.

With three minutes remaining, and Farmington up by one, Krause corralled the puck behind the goal. The video picks up there as he skates it in front and casually slips it into his own net. He sends a middle finger to his bench, fires off a salute, and skates back to the locker room. The game was tied, and Farmington—with a third-string goalie in net, the sophomore was out with an injury—would concede another goal a minute later to lose.

Video wouldn't post, that's one way to make an exit.

From the Fvcktard files. I swear this has to have been posted on here somewhere but I couldn't find it. HOLY crap. F'in AWACs are being used against us.....

Imagine if he saw a BUFF take off. Their chem trails are brown.

• Upvote 2

My bad. What was I thinking? Nothing to see here. Move along.

From the AF Portal comments (always a source of humor):

This is just plain ridiculous. I'm a DP. I was told I was a Major select Mar 2012 with a line number of 2020. I can't even begin to say how frustrated I am with the amount of time it will take me to put on the rank that I busted my a## to earn.

Just more time to knock out ACSC before you pin on. Get crack'n!

I started ACSC by correspondence the beginning of July and wrapped it up 13 weeks later. Smoked through it to get through the pain as quickly as possible. ;)