WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

• 2 weeks later...

Dr decapitated by elevator. I think I'll just wait for the next one from now on.

Ok, the elevator malfunctions and takes the dude's head off. The company responsible for servicing the elevator, gave a statement Monday that said, "We are extremely concerned about this incident..." Oh, no shit huh?

Ok, the elevator malfunctions and takes the dude's head off. The company responsible for servicing the elevator, gave a statement Monday that said, "We are extremely concerned about this incident..." Oh, no shit huh?

God..can you imagine being the poor girl stuck in the elevator with the good doctor's head rolling around the cab?? "Treatment for shock" has got to be the understatement of the year..

Edited by ExBoneOSO

God..can you imagine being the poor girl stuck in the elevator with the good doctor's head rolling around the cab?? "Treatment for shock" has got to be the be the understatement of the year..

Or the couple gallons of blood sloshing around on the floor. Damn. Poor chick, I'm going to have nightmares about that one.

Or the couple gallons of blood sloshing around on the floor. Damn. Poor chick, I'm going to have nightmares about that one.

I don't remember what year (sometime late 80's/early 90's) a -135 was flying from CA to Hickam. There used to be two small windows right by the sextant port. The boom was taking a sextant shot for the nav, and one of the windows blew out, pulling the boomer's head up into the airstream. Needless to say, he didn't make it, and they had to turn around and fly back to March with the boomer's body in the cockpit. SAC had all of those windows sealed up after that happened.

Elevators and escalators kill about 30 and injure about 17,100 people each year in the United States, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries 1992-1998 and the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

In 2006, eleven people died and an estimated 9,200 were treated in emergency departments for fireworks-related injuries in the United States. (CDC)

I guess it's time to ban elevators.

Fail to the Chief on CBS, that's an eagle ray, not a stingray.

Well they do call it a spotted eagle ray in the story. I guess they just use stingray as a generic term.

Isn't the eagle ray a type of sting ray?

They are technically different but at the same time it's all the same thing. It's like calling tissue a Kleenex. The story actually referred to the ray in question as a stingray and it's true name of a spotted eagle ray. Six to one...

They are technically different but at the same time it's all the same thing. It's like calling tissue a Kleenex. The story actually referred to the ray in question as a stingray and it's true name of a spotted eagle ray. Six to one...

Jesus titty-fucking christ. I'm going over to the de motivational poster thread.

Jesus titty-ing christ. I'm going over to the de motivational poster thread.

You're right. My bad. That came out way nerdier than intended.. Let me make that up to you all.

2dm9rttsol5f8rfn9bzq.jpg

Edited by CA

Isn't the eagle ray a type of sting ray?

I believe 'eagle ray' loosely translated means 'homosexual ray'. ZING!!! Damn, I'm on fire today! (the fire referring to my wit, not sexual preference)

Jesus titty-fucking christ. I'm going over to the de motivational poster thread.

Great call-out.

You're right. My bad. That came out way nerdier than intended.. Let me make that up to you all.

2dm9rttsol5f8rfn9bzq.jpg

Nice recovery.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1st- Fox news link. Which we all know is complete crap. It's fake news, like the Onion, and it's only reason to exist is to sabotage the current administration and put Bush back into office for all eternity.

Aside from that- I thought maybe this story could use pictures, so I found her picture. I don’t think her condition is what drives men away. Mud fence syndrome maybe the culprit.

story (not from Fox) with picture