WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I love how many classy lines are scattered throughout the text:

“I went to her place for sex, not to be tattooed... I hate her.”

"She told me we did it in different positions."

“I said yes straight away. It was clear she meant to have sex."

Just amazing. Simply amazing.

So I stumbled over to the Aviation Medicine Forum on here and found this peach of a new post from someone called "anasian2remember":

I was wondering if you can get a waiver to enlist in the air force if you pass the medical physical but was medically disqualified due to amenorrhea or gonadal dysgenesis? Any feedback would help!

In case you were wondering what exactly "gonadal dysgenesis" is, I went ahead and looked it up on wikipedia for you.

Gonadal dysgenesis generally refers to a condition where gonadal development is atypical, often only presenting streaks of connective tissue: so-called streak gonads.

In sum, this individual will be genotypically male (i.e., XY), yet will possess female-like internal and external reproductive characteristics.

WTF?

So I stumbled over to the Aviation Medicine Forum on here and found this peach of a new post from someone called "anasian2remember":

In case you were wondering what exactly "gonadal dysgenesis" is, I went ahead and looked it up on wikipedia for you.

WTF?

Streak nuts? That sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe the cat's a little high strung because you want to use it as a fvcking filter? Maybe?

Anyway, this guy's a moron. Everyone knows that cats are gateway animals. Next thing you know he'll start start smoking dogs, or injecting alpacas. It's a terrible downward spiral.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this in the Dover AFB paper, The Airlifter. It looks like Capriotti's support the troops, unfortunately, its Godless-Commie Russian troops. The Plane pictured in their ad is a Tu-160 BLACKJACK bomber. While admittedly similar in appearance to the Bone, it took all of .69 sec to look it up on Google.

Next time, you might want to do a little research...

Capriotti's website is http://www.capriottis.com.

post-4501-1236962056_thumb.jpg

Commie_Ad.pdf

Just saw this in the Dover AFB paper, The Airlifter. It looks like Capriotti's support the troops, unfortunately, its Godless-Commie Russian troops. The Plane pictured in their ad is a Tu-160 BLACKJACK bomber. While admittedly similar in appearance to the Bone, it took all of .69 sec to look it up on Google.

Next time, you might want to do a little research...

Capriotti's website is http://www.capriottis.com.

Meh. Honest mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah- what the Guinness will do to ye

Thursday March 26 2009

A MAN who had just had his hand severed with a samurai sword punched his attacker in the face with the stump, a court heard yesterday.

Charles Russell (28), of Whitechapel Road, Dublin 15 was remanded in custody pending sentence after pleading guilty to intentionally or recklessly causing Peter Rogers serious harm at The Deputy Mayor Pub, Meekstown on January 13, 2008.

His 31 previous convictions included road traffic and criminal damage offences.

Detective Garda Tony Gleeson told Dublin Circuit Criminal Court that Russell severed Mr Roger's hand at the wrist with his first swing of the sword and his hand fell to the ground.

He said that the victim did not notice that he had lost his hand, which, he said, must have been due to shock.

Mr Rogers (28) continued to struggle with Russell and at one stage punched the accused in the face with the stump of his arm.

Det Gda Gleeson said that Mr Rogers will never have full use of his left hand again.

He had suffered from depression, his relationship had since broken down, and he would never work in carpentry again, or play golf and football, which he had done before the assault.

Det Gda Gleeson said that both Russell and his co-accused had left the pub earlier that day and returned with the sword and a hammer before they both assaulted Mr Rogers.

Judge Katherine Delahunt said it was "an assault of a most serious nature" before she adjourned sentencing to later this week.

Det Gda Gleeson said that Mr Rogers had been in the pub with a number of friends that day when he heard someone shout, "there's the c**t" before he was struck from behind with a hammer. This blow came from Russell's co-accused and friend who was then wrestled away by bar staff. He has denied the charges and is due for trial later this year.

Russell then swung a samurai sword at Mr Rogers and continued to strike at him four or five times before staff dragged him away. He was restrained by the bar manager but managed to escape and fled the scene.

Det Gda Gleeson said that one customer picked up Mr Rogers' hand and placed it in ice in a black bag. The victim was taken to the Mater hospital where he underwent emergency surgery to re-attach his hand.

Russell was arrested the following March after gardai identified him from CCTV footage. He exercised his right to silence in the subsequent interview.

"He gave no convincing reason for the motivation behind the attack," Det Gda Gleeson said.

Insulting

Det Gda Gleeson agreed with defence counsel, that Russell's co-accused claimed that Mr Rogers had said something insulting to his girlfriend's mother which led to the attack.

He accepted that while Russell did not say anything in interview he consented to his blood being taken for DNA analysis and to standing in an identification parade.

Witness acknowledged that a medical report said that Mr Rogers had made some progress, although it was slow, but added that doctors had concluded that it is unlikely that the victim will ever make a full recovery.

Det Gda Gleeson agreed in re-examination that there was no evidence to support Russell's co-accused's version of events.

Russell's defence counsel said his client had developed a cocaine problem and had been taking drugs and drinking for four days prior to the assault.

He said that his friend had approached him and told him that Mr Rogers had insulted the woman but accepted that "none of this goes to excuse what happened" and said his client's reaction was not "even conceivably proportionate".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, hippies -- if you can't wear pants, you can't play Ultimate Frisbee

EUGENE, Ore. — Clothing and sobriety would seem unlikely requirements of a college Ultimate Frisbee squad, but the lack of both has brought an end to the University of Oregon's season. A five-member student board that governs club sports at the university has voted to cut the season short because of conduct violations.

By The Associated Press

EUGENE, Ore. — Clothing and sobriety would seem unlikely requirements of a college Ultimate Frisbee squad, but the lack of both has brought an end to the University of Oregon's season.

A five-member student board that governs club sports at the university has voted to cut the season short because of conduct violations. The third-ranked Ducks were among the favorites to win their second national title since the team formed in 1978.

The student board ruled last week after receiving a complaint that members of the men's team had played naked in a game at Oregon State on April 11. More than 80 people filled a meeting room Monday night as the team unsuccessfully appealed the ruling, The Register-Guard newspaper reported.

"If this had been an isolated incident we would have treated it much differently," said Jeff Gibb, a member of the club sports executive committee. "I'm not sure I can say that I trust the judgment of the Ultimate team — that's why it's so hard for me to give you another chance."

The team had been placed on probation in November, following a party for more than 200 Ultimate players from around the Northwest. Eugene police responded to a noise complaint and found five kegs of beer and several minors hiding in the attic.

The year before, the team was warned after players were found drinking before a fundraiser. The team also got in trouble for speeding tickets on the way to a tournament at Stanford.

Team co-captain Dusty Becker apologized to the board, but wasn't too apologetic.

"Speeding, drinking, nudity — they're not bad things," he said. "They're things a big portion of the community doesn't think are wrong."

Since being placed on probation, the team has traveled with chaperones, team co-captain Steve Kenton said. The adult chaperones were present on the Saturday afternoon at Oregon State, when the club's A and B teams, scheduled to play each other, decided to play a naked point — a ritual in Ultimate where one team plays without shirts and the other plays without pants or underwear.

"To run around naked is just kind of a hippie, ultimate thing," Becker said. "We didn't think there was anything wrong at the time."

A female trainer present at the tournament filed a complaint with Oregon State's public safety department, a copy of which was received by the student board.

Team captains said they plan to quickly make a last-ditch appeal to the UO student government Senate. To qualify for the national tournament in Columbus, Ohio, the team must play at a regional tournament this weekend.

At Monday's meeting, team members read from a handful of more than 30 letters they had received from Ultimate coaches and players from across the nation, asking the committee to reconsider its decision.

"I came to the UO to play Frisbee," Kenton, a senior history major, told the board. "That may sound silly, but a lot of people do."

I think that last sentence is probably one of the saddest things I have ever read.

"Speeding, drinking, nudity — they're not bad things," he said. "They're things a big portion of the community doesn't think are wrong."

Wait - who's he talking about here?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JollyFlight21
but seriously incredible shit. Never seen anything like this.

Check out Ryan Leech if you liked that! Guy should be admitted for the crazy stuff he does.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this guy might end up regreting his decision, kinda like that sweet ROTC tat only 100,000,000 times worse.

Family axes wedding plans, Egyptian cuts off organ

Jun 1, 12:18 AM (ET)

By SARAH EL DEEB

CAIRO (AP) - A 25-year-old Egyptian man cut off his own penis to spite his family after he was refused permission to marry a girl from a lower class family, police reported Sunday.

After unsuccessfully petitioning his father for two years to marry the girl, the man heated up a knife and sliced off his reproductive organ, said a police official.

The young man came from a prominent family in the southern Egyptian province of Qena, one of Egypt's poorest and most conservative areas that is also home to the famed ancient Egyptian ruins of Luxor.

The man was rushed to the hospital but doctors were unable to reattach the severed member, the official added citing the police report filed after the incident.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak with the press, added that the man was still recovering in the hospital.

Traditionally, marriages in these conservative part of southern Egypt are between similar social classes and often within the same extended families - and are rarely for love.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this guy might end up regreting his decision, kinda like that sweet ROTC tat only 100,000,000 times worse.

Wow...wow....a million times.....wow....

"I'll show you Mom and Dad....I'm gonna chop my d!ck off.....that'll teach you a lesson....." :nob: