• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

WTF?!?

• Haha 1

Not really a 'WTF,' but funnier than shit!  :rock:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

M2, you must have one hell of a VPN/browser history cleaner...what the hell were you searching on the dark web to find this!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, brabus said:

M2, you must have one hell of a VPN/browser history cleaner...what the hell were you searching on the dark web to find this!

image.png.aacbfd0f9cf48783d0a1f283f27c9281.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't be shocked if you wind up watching the entire movie!

Posted (edited)

Cuomo sure likes to use the "F-Bomb" in front of his wife + daughter (9 years old) + the public. By my count, he used the "F-Bomb"  22 times in only 107 seconds (I'm sure I missed a few).

Chris Cuomo Threatens to Throw Man Down Stairs for Calling Him 'Fredo;

Edited by waveshaper

On 8/13/2019 at 6:20 AM, waveshaper said:

Cuomo sure likes to use the "F-Bomb" in front of his wife + daughter (9 years old) + the public. By my count, he used the "F-Bomb"  22 times in only 107 seconds (I'm sure I missed a few).

Chris Cuomo Threatens to Throw Man Down Stairs for Calling Him 'Fredo;

I find these videos hilarious.  They never show the lead up.  Not a fan of any of these "celeb news" folk but I can't imagine they don't get many peaceful nights out with the family that don't involve running into the random left/right wing nut who needs to give his input to you. 

1 hour ago, uhhello said:

I find these videos hilarious.  They never show the lead up.  Not a fan of any of these "celeb news" folk but I can't imagine they don't get many peaceful nights out with the family that don't involve running into the random left/right wing nut who needs to give his input to you. 

On a somewhat positive note, Cuomo could've just set a new Guinness Book of World Records for the usage of the "F-BOMB" ("F-BOMB" usage really is covered by Guinness/It falls in the NSFW/NSFK's catergory); By my count, Fredo used the "F-Bomb" 22 times in only 107 seconds, that's one "F-BOMB" every 4.86 seconds. The current Guinness "F-BOMB" record holder used the "F-BOMB" once every 57.14 seconds over a three hour timeframe. Here's the excerpt from the Guinness Book of World Records: "The current holder of the "F-BOMB" record; The world record holder used the f-bomb term 189 times in three hours of dialogue. It was the first title to be awarded the prominent distinction, but it sure won't be the last."

It's also possible that  Cuomo's record-breaking F-Bomb stunt might be thrown out by Guinness because he accomplished this feat in a NSFK's environment (his 9 year old daughter was there and other kids where probably within earshot of all these F-Bombs). IMHO, dropping the F-Bomb every 4.86 seconds in front of your kids is borderline child abuse (same goes for the N-Word/etc).  Cuomo's lucky that a bunch of adults that witnessed this event didn't punch his lights out or at least tell him to shut his F-Bomb spewing pie hole..

IMHO, dropping the F-Bomb every 4.86 seconds in front of your kids is borderline child abuse (same goes for the N-Word/etc).  

Your honest opinion is honestly stupid.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, waveshaper said:

On a somewhat positive note, Cuomo could've just set a new Guinness Book of World Records for the usage of the "F-BOMB" ("F-BOMB" usage really is covered by Guinness/It falls in the NSFW/NSFK's catergory); By my count, Fredo used the "F-Bomb" 22 times in only 107 seconds, that's one "F-BOMB" every 4.86 seconds. The current Guinness "F-BOMB" record holder used the "F-BOMB" once every 57.14 seconds over a three hour timeframe. Here's the excerpt from the Guinness Book of World Records: "The current holder of the "F-BOMB" record; The world record holder used the f-bomb term 189 times in three hours of dialogue. It was the first title to be awarded the prominent distinction, but it sure won't be the last."

It's also possible that  Cuomo's record-breaking F-Bomb stunt might be thrown out by Guinness because he accomplished this feat in a NSFK's environment (his 9 year old daughter was there and other kids where probably within earshot of all these F-Bombs). IMHO, dropping the F-Bomb every 4.86 seconds in front of your kids is borderline child abuse (same goes for the N-Word/etc).  Cuomo's lucky that a bunch of adults that witnessed this event didn't punch his lights out or at least tell him to shut his F-Bomb spewing pie hole..

Earlier this week I learned I'm a dirt bag because I didn't go to school.  Now I'm learning I'm guilty of child abuse for cursing in front of my daughter.

I'm worried about what the next revelation the board brings up will be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Your honest opinion is honestly stupid.

It’s fucking dumb

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HossHarris said:

It’s fucking dumb

Fuckin’ a

Not really sure where to post this, thought it was pretty funny.

oTvFKPS.jpg

ADMIN NOTE:  Not a motivational poster, so moved to the WTF? thread...

• Upvote 2

Not really sure where to post this, thought it was pretty funny.
oTvFKPS.jpg
I remember that. He was a bit of a tool, but that was pretty overblown. He screwed himself by showing up to court in jeans, if I remember right.

Being a PA officer has to be one of the most miserable jobs in the Air Force, at least if you are not a 100% pathological liar with no shred of conscious. 

I can't really blame the poor smuck for going on a record breaking bender.   I don't even drink, but I'm sure I would had I worked in PA.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JimNtexas said:

Being a PA officer has to be one of the most miserable jobs in the Air Force, at least if you are not a 100% pathological liar with no shred of conscious. 

I can't really blame the poor smuck for going on a record breaking bender.   I don't even drink, but I'm sure I would had I worked in PA.  

He survived the incident, at least so far.

Before anyone asks, it was sent to me by a bud in the UK...

69302796_10218507402263982_4130086026947330048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQm8oneq-i2Fkr-bvwUkFdGzb_WVlzHYQKfFbIOicKgca_7VGG_6ejTmfdETaNZFIcNkoXieol7uwfJf7Sg8MF-c&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=2029db8140877b4af2216dcf4623eb09&oe=5E0EEC0D

• Thanks 1

WTF is this?

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and airplane

Obviously it's two F-104 Starfighter pilots from 1960; but what the hell are those berets about?!?

I love the spurs the pilot is wearing.  I need to get a pair of those.  

18 minutes ago, HuggyU2 said:

I love the spurs the pilot is wearing.  I need to get a pair of those.  

They didn’t let you keep a pair after all those years in the duce?