WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/south-carolina-woman-suffers-three-hours-day-orgasm-hell-1439504

A 40-year-old woman was driven to thoughts of suicide by a rare medical condition that gives her non-stop orgasms.

Heather McCuen is compelled to masturbate for up to three hours every day because she suffers from Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD), which started when she became pregnant.

In a desperate bid to rid herself of the sexually embarrassing condition, McCuen has tried intimate botox jabs, anti-depressants and also resorted to electric shock treatment. But all these have failed to cure her.

"Having orgasms all day might sound like fun but for me, it's a living hell," she said in a Sun report.

All this time I had no clue that I could be potentially driving women to suicide from all the orgasms I give them. From now on I think I'll focus more on myself, just to be safe.

• Upvote 3

Any irony in banning defenders of freedom and freedom of speech from a place exercising both of those rights?

Seems to me, America has had this discussion already. I believe we decided AGAINST discrimination.

sitin.jpg

• Upvote 1

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/south-carolina-woman-suffers-three-hours-day-orgasm-hell-1439504

A 40-year-old woman was driven to thoughts of suicide by a rare medical condition that gives her non-stop orgasms.

Heather McCuen is compelled to masturbate for up to three hours every day because she suffers from Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD), which started when she became pregnant.

In a desperate bid to rid herself of the sexually embarrassing condition, McCuen has tried intimate botox jabs, anti-depressants and also resorted to electric shock treatment. But all these have failed to cure her.

"Having orgasms all day might sound like fun but for me, it's a living hell," she said in a Sun report.

I'd be cool with this for a month or so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBfs2iLHRE

• Upvote 1

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83951112/

I haven't been to ebaumsworld in quite a while. I like how people in the background are defending him just because he's wearing a uniform... a fake uniform.

This is making the rounds in the stolen valor circles. Sounds like the real soldiers were arrested for disturbing the peace. I'm amazed no one told those hippies to shut their pinholes & let justice happen.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=40427

From a related article discussing the army poser:

"Until you've gone through basic training and had a drill sergeant yelling at you, doing pushups and losing blood, sweat and tears, and you're missing your girlfriend and family, you have no business wearing that uniform," said Delta student Nicholas Teausant, who serves in the National Guard.

Same dude quoted above...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/17/us/califorina-terror-arrest/

Interesting posts on his Facebook profile.

From a related article discussing the army poser:

"Until you've gone through basic training and had a drill sergeant yelling at you, doing pushups and losing blood, sweat and tears, and you're missing your girlfriend and family, you have no business wearing that uniform," said Delta student Nicholas Teausant, who serves in the National Guard.

Same dude quoted above...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/17/us/califorina-terror-arrest/

Interesting posts on his Facebook profile.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=40437

"Scott and Teausant are similar in that neither have been trained by the National Guard. As near as I can figure from his records, Scott signed up for the Guard, but for some reason never went to basic training, neither did Teausant. Even though Teausant, the terrorist, is in AKO, they list his unit as the local recruiting station. Scott would have records at the NPRC if he had gone to basic training.

I hope that clarifies stuff. Yeah Teausant was a dipshit for claiming to somehow be better than Scott when they are basically the same type of shitbag. It’s pretty amazing that he was involved in the first incident and then arrested days later for absconding to Canada to join al Qaeda. It must be a tiny community at San Joachin."

Edited by 10percenttruth

If a kid chews a pop tart into the shape of a gun, shouldn't he expect similar results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a Muslim man walks into an airport with 8" long PVC pipes painted orange and duct taped to a back pack, shouldn't he expect similar results? Seriously though, tattoo a gun tucked into the waist of your pants and walk outside without a shirt on while angry. What's the best possible outcome of this?

Seriously though, tattoo a gun tucked into the waist of your pants and walk outside without a shirt on while angry. What's the best possible outcome of this?

I have a feeling that you struggle with your depth perception portion of your eye exam.

• Upvote 2

I have a feeling that you struggle with your depth perception portion of your eye exam.

No, but I bet a guy looking through smudged safety glasses with sawdust and the mid-day sun in his eyes probably does. Honestly are you debating if the tattoo looks like a real gun or not? What psychological depth perception cue tells you the difference between a 2D image and a 3D object that's only about an inch thick from 20 yards away? Answer, none. I'm not saying the guy was doing anything outside his rights or that the cops reaction was necessary. I'm saying a stupid decision was made and he got a stupid consequence.

• Upvote 2

Even if it were a real gun, why would that merit calling the cops? Did he pull his tattoo out and threaten anyone with it?

In a good number of places, especially those without open carry laws, wearing a real gun in that manner could be construed as brandishing a firearm or public menacing depending on local and state statutes.

Other element to this is we have no idea what the 911 dispatcher actually relayed from the original report. Look I get 2nd amendment shall not be infringed and all that but seriously it's not like this guy was arrested and charged. Officers went on e side of caution as is trained and standard when a firearm is suspected in any call these days. Would you rather some dispatcher question the report and say "nah doesn't sound valid we don't need to roll a unit."

And seriously the guy got a tattoo of a gun so it would look like he had one tucked into his pants. Bitching about this is like being the guy that gets the Hindu symbol that just happen to look like something else at a glance and wondering why everybody assumes your a Neo Nazi.

Edited by Lawman
  • Downvote 3

FWIW, I got selected for pilot in the 13ot04 ots board. I had rpa listed 1st, pilot 2nd. I never thought they'd ever have given someone pilot who is volunteering for rpa. However there were no rpa slots for that board. I think there was one other select similar to me. Seems they are serious about rpa manning post OEF.

I get it; screening thousands of applicants is tough work. But some discriminators should just jump off of the application.

Cops in Hawaii are legally allowed to have sex with prostitutes to "catch criminals in the act."

HONOLULU (AP) — Honolulu police officers have urged lawmakers to keep an exemption in state law that allows undercover officers to have sex with prostitutes during investigations, touching off a heated debate.

Authorities say they need the legal protection to catch lawbreakers in the act. Critics, including human trafficking experts and other police, say it's unnecessary and can further victimize sex workers, many of whom have been forced into the trade.

Police haven't said how often — or even if — they use the provision. But when they asked legislators to preserve it, they made assurances that internal policies and procedures are in place to prevent officers from taking advantage of it.

But expert Derek Marsh says the exemption is "antiquated at best" and that police can easily do their jobs without it.

"It doesn't help your case, and at worst you further traumatize someone. And do you think he or she is going to trust a cop again?" asked Marsh, who trains California police in best practices on human trafficking cases and twice has testified to Congress about the issue.

A Hawaii bill cracking down on prostitution was originally written to do away with the sex exemption for officers on duty, but it was amended to restore that protection after police testimony. The revised proposal has passed the state House and will go before a Senate committee Friday.

It's not immediately clear whether there are similar provisions in place elsewhere either at the state law or department policy level. But advocates were shocked that Hawaii provides an exemption to prostitution laws for police, suggesting it's an invitation for misconduct.

In a good number of places, especially those without open carry laws, wearing a real gun in that manner could be construed as brandishing a firearm or public menacing depending on local and state statutes.

Other element to this is we have no idea what the 911 dispatcher actually relayed from the original report. Look I get 2nd amendment shall not be infringed and all that but seriously it's not like this guy was arrested and charged. Officers went on e side of caution as is trained and standard when a firearm is suspected in any call these days. Would you rather some dispatcher question the report and say "nah doesn't sound valid we don't need to roll a unit."

And seriously the guy got a tattoo of a gun so it would look like he had one tucked into his pants. Bitching about this is like being the guy that gets the Hindu symbol that just happen to look like something else at a glance and wondering why everybody assumes your a Neo Nazi.

First, I can't speak to the laws of Maine but in some states you are allowed to open carry on your own private property.

Secondly, I agree in that the police only received a call stating there was an individual with a gun. Whether that is true or not, they will respond accordingly, as they did. As you stated, he wasn't charged and he's not even cuffed in the photograph so I don't see what all the fuss is about; but considering the news this morning reported about some kid who didn't get a foul ball at a baseball game, I can only guess it was a slow news day!

Lastly, the tattoo is not against the laws, unless we're talking about the laws of good taste! But one look at that guy and I would say he has a history of bad choices. Even the look on the deputy's face tells he's also thinking what a douchebag this guy is!

Cheers! M2