WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

People that friend their leadership (Sq/CC, Group/CC, Wing/CC) on social media are insane.

This. I would even expand it your DO and enlisted leadership; it never ceases to amaze me that people do this, especially Lts and young Capts, the SQ/CC isn't your friday night drinking buddy.

Oklahoma Restaurant Owner Won't Serve "Freaks, F*ggots...

Anyone ever visit this place at Vance?

He's an idiot, a racist and a bigot...but IMO, that's his choice. And it's my choice to not spend my money there. Let the 'free' market figure this out. I'm all for people spreading the news on this guy, protesting or whatever.

As for Vance...I wouldn't be surprised if the Wing/CC sends out a policy that forbids military members from going to this place due to security concerns.

I did once, didn't catch the racist vibe at the time but probably because all this guy's rage was directed at another target then. At the time he was hating Mike Cooper, the "BRAC Consultant" Enid was grossly overpaying even though there was no BRAC scheduled at the time. His picture was on sticker's plastered in all the urinals. Now that I know this other shit about the guy, I regret spending money there. I hope he gets buttraped in court for turning away a customer for being in a wheelchair.

Yeah bunch of people I know went there regularly, it was pretty well known the guys views, even kicked out foreign students that came out with their US classmates. Went there once and wasn't overly impressed with the place either the steaks were burnt and dry, pretty much the epitomy of a smoky dive bar.

Officers are more likely to text while driving

http://www.airforcetimes.com/article/20140211/NEWS/302110023/Officers-more-likely-text-while-driving

The number crunchers at USAA just released the results of their latest survey, and it turns out that 51 percent of officers polled admitted to reading and sending text messages while driving. That compares with 41 percent of enlisted troops who say they’re driving under the influence of text messages.

I call BS...I'm sure a lot more than 51% of O's at least 'read' (more than likely also send) texts when driving...and I definitely don't buy the 41% of E's either.

This poll encompasses more liars than those who deny that they masturbate.

Officers are more likely to text while driving

I call BS...

Red herring.

I'd like to know who the idiots are that respond 'yes' when their car insurance company (or their surrogates) asks them if they text while driving.

edit: beer bad, spell good

Edited by B.M.

Oh gawd. Here we go again... How hard is it to realize that in the digital age, every one can see everything.

What bothers me more is all of those people went through the process of putting that photo together without any of them saying, "Hey, is this disrespectful?"

• Upvote 1