WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

The source and validity of the following is unverified, can anyone confirm or deny this is true??

994675_452891461481654_1184815575_n.jpg
"I'm over here at JBPHH and our DIVO ordered us to take down this poster because it was considered "inappropriate, offensive & unprofessional". Apparently, someone complained it was sexual assault and harassment. I'm a female and can't wrap my head around this PC garbage. I guess history and pride in our military is 'offensive' these days."

Cheers! M2

A few interesting headlines today regarding the "knockout" game where unsuspecting victims are attacked with a single punch.

1. 400+ teenagers decided to hold a "knockout flash mob" at a Brooklyn mall. Naturally, they followed it up with looting and bragging on social media. Link

2. The very first federal hate crime charges have been filed in a knockout case. Interestingly, it's not the first time the suspect and the victim have been of differing races. Link

A few interesting headlines today regarding the "knockout" game where unsuspecting victims are attacked with a single punch.

1. 400+ teenagers decided to hold a "knockout flash mob" at a Brooklyn mall. Naturally, they followed it up with looting and bragging on social media. Link

2. The very first federal hate crime charges have been filed in a knockout case. Interestingly, it's not the first time the suspect and the victim have been of differing races. Link

As for #2, the most likely reason this was brought up as a Federal hate crime as the attacker videotaped himself describing the attack and using derogatory slang towards his victim.

Trust me, I believe all these peckerwoods should spend considerable amounts of time in jail but despite the fact that it appears one particular racial group of youths are participating in this "game," and are stupid enough to brag about it on social networking sites, they are at least smart (or lucky) enough not to admit racial motivations in picking their targets.

As for #1, I thought NY's strict gun laws were suppose to make things safer there?!? [/sarcasm]

• Upvote 2

Police: No beer led to ceramic squirrel stabbing

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - South Carolina authorities say a 44-year-old woman angry at a man for returning home without beer on Christmas beat and stabbed him with a ceramic squirrel.

The Charleston County Sheriff's office says in a report that deputies found a man covered with blood when they arrived at Helen Williams' North Charleston home early Wednesday. She told investigators the man fell and cut himself, but couldn't explain why her hands and clothes were also bloody.

Deputies say the man said Williams was so angry when he returned without beer because stores were closed on Christmas Eve that she grabbed a ceramic squirrel, beat him in the head, then stabbed him in the shoulder and chest.

Williams was in jail Friday and charged with criminal domestic violence. It wasn't known if she had a lawyer.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.