WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

A recent World Health Organization report paints an alarming picture regarding the health implications of Europes economic crisis, including how some Greek citizens are infecting themselves with HIV in order to receive 700 euros in government benefits.

A recent World Health Organization report paints an alarming picture regarding the health implications of Europes economic crisis, including how some Greek citizens are infecting themselves with HIV in order to receive 700 euros in government benefits.

Now, if they were throwing in dental coverage as well, they may be on to something….

• Upvote 2

Yup..they're called Flight Engineers. Ask any Guard unit out there!

I am Guard, and get to deal with the union often. The union allows many to forget that the jets on the ramp are the reason they have a job...

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/local/east-knoxville/2013/12/16/developing-road-rage-leads-to-shooting-of-motorcyclist/4044821/

Another car vs. motorcycle road rage story. But the WTF is the on scene reporter!

Edited by SocialD

I am Guard, and get to deal with the union often. The union allows many to forget that the jets on the ramp are the reason they have a job...

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/local/east-knoxville/2013/12/16/developing-road-rage-leads-to-shooting-of-motorcyclist/4044821/

Another car vs. motorcycle road rage story. But the WTF is the on scene reporter!

J-models...'nuff said!

J-models...'nuff said!

They don't make the F-16J. My union refrence was toward MX, which is mostly technician (ie..union). They pretty much dictate the flying schedule. We can fly all we want as long as they get their union breaks, their lunch and are out of work on time. Land late...sorry not getting those jets the next am!