WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

What the fvck is right...as if I needed another reason to never live in a liberal, piece of shit excuse for a State (California). Sadly, these lawmakers are to the point where they're cool with a live baby being aborted and then thrown away (ie they allow extreme and partial birth abortions), but yet they have no problem going against a woman when she's taking care of her child. If the parents had left the first hospital because the hospital staff said they disagreed with gay marriage then it would have been ok <sarcasm for the few lefties on here>.

I know it's been posted before, but here's the ideology from where this all stems from...ie the state and the government knows better than you do.

• Upvote 1

BE0XUhqCEAAOIaw.jpg

I was once told it would make you go blind. I tried it in the jet and sure as shit, I went blind. Anybody else think of Dos Gringo's O.N.E. when they saw this?

Edit:my grammar no so good

Edited by DFRESH

I was once told it would make you go blind. I tried it in the jet and sure as shit, I went blind. Anybody else think of Dos Gringo's O.N.E. when they saw this?

Edit:my grammar no so good

Neither are your landings.

• Upvote 2

tumblr_mm4u34bMig1qzl6ezo1_1280.jpg

Was this before or after the two had a chance to compete the 'Eiffel Tower'. Who would have ever though the wobbly-H would be so dangerous.

Though the real question is...how is BQZip's mom doing after this whole ordeal?