WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Maybe it’s a Joint Effort. Good for Joint Badges, we don’t need no stinking badges. It’s definitely the original “Red Dawn” poster, but 29s instead of Hind’s (fake, but a very good effort at the time). AK’s raised in the air - Wolverines. Sorry, got nostalgic there. Not for the Cold War, but for the era where the majority of folks looked good and kept their sh*t together. 

21 minutes ago, AirGuardianC141747 said:

Maybe it’s a Joint Effort. Good for Joint Badges, we don’t need no stinking badges. It’s definitely the original “Red Dawn” poster, but 29s instead of Hind’s (fake, but a very good effort at the time). AK’s raised in the air - Wolverines. Sorry, got nostalgic there. Not for the Cold War, but for the era where the majority of folks looked good and kept their sh*t together. 

Black Girl Wat Blank Meme Template - Imgflip

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, AirGuardianC141747 said:

So using Soviet weapons on an American political ad is "keeping your shit together" and "looking good"?

What the hell are you talking about?

On 9/12/2020 at 2:16 PM, viper154 said:

Probably want to sprinkle in a little something else as well just to be safe, but the fatter the better. I was talking with a non ops CC that had about 50% of his squadrons waivers get denied. There was no feed back on what caused some to get approved and some denied. 

Good news everyone...20 points for the waist measurement is automatic!  Now you can get really fat to avoid the 365, while not getting punished for failing a PT test.

Win-win.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, pawnman said:

So using Soviet weapons on an American political ad is "keeping your shit together" and "looking good"?

What the hell are you talking about?

2 Parts to my response. 1st -  Being sarcastic that it might be a Joint Service Ad, kidding of course, Joint Badge if you have ever seen one which was another hint. 2nd It just seemed reminiscent of the 80s MOVIE “Red Dawn” and it’s artwork/posters if you will. Americans, AK-47s, Hinds vs Mig-29s or whatever..... So THERE is where I transitioned from the stupid current ad to the somewhat Good OL Days if you will. No further connections—>  I was just recalling how much more a tense environment (Cold War, you pick whatever period) in the 80s when people looked good (suits/polos, etc. Yeah, Some flash in there as well) but no pants hanging down just above your knees @ss out, tattoos on your face, majority of women sporting tattoos (at least choose wisely) as well as on their face, etc. Look at the selfie response, while funny it definitely portrays a lot of today’s lack of living your potential unless it’s off the hard work of your parents. 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s,  kept their sh*t together despite 2 Big boys possibly going Nuke centric, they never fell to the ground, wept/cried/whined like so many during their elections back and forth Dem/Repub. Granted, I will say it’s not a generic Presidency, but it sure did knock the rust off the dormant anti-USA and those perceived as snakes are definitely out if the tall grass not hiding now and most definitely not keeping their sh*t together. Definitely not Presidential per previous definitions, but this was the work of one person and how much skin did he get under. 

Don’t be CNN, ABC or whatever and mash things together unless you just didn’t understand the reference exactly as it’s typed: “Not for the Cold War, but for the era where the majority of folks looked good and kept their sh*t together.” 

And I will apologize for not being crystal, ultra clear. Now you might have a better idea with some thought or timeframe experience.
I have included a much more insightful pic to what I was mentioning. No real reading required.

A88EC7BF-C9E7-43C5-9C6D-AF014C991166.png

Edited by AirGuardianC141747

On 9/17/2020 at 8:58 PM, Day Man said:

bro, this is baseops...I think you're looking for www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts

also, not a selfie. :beer: 

That’s no selfie, that’s the Day Man, fighter of the Night Man, Champion of the Sun. He’s a master of karate and friendship for everyone.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/17/2020 at 8:08 PM, AirGuardianC141747 said:

2 Parts to my response. 1st -  Being sarcastic that it might be a Joint Service Ad, kidding of course, Joint Badge if you have ever seen one which was another hint. 2nd It just seemed reminiscent of the 80s MOVIE “Red Dawn” and it’s artwork/posters if you will. Americans, AK-47s, Hinds vs Mig-29s or whatever..... So THERE is where I transitioned from the stupid current ad to the somewhat Good OL Days if you will. No further connections—>  I was just recalling how much more a tense environment (Cold War, you pick whatever period) in the 80s when people looked good (suits/polos, etc. Yeah, Some flash in there as well) but no pants hanging down just above your knees @ss out, tattoos on your face, majority of women sporting tattoos (at least choose wisely) as well as on their face, etc. Look at the selfie response, while funny it definitely portrays a lot of today’s lack of living your potential unless it’s off the hard work of your parents. 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s,  kept their sh*t together despite 2 Big boys possibly going Nuke centric, they never fell to the ground, wept/cried/whined like so many during their elections back and forth Dem/Repub. Granted, I will say it’s not a generic Presidency, but it sure did knock the rust off the dormant anti-USA and those perceived as snakes are definitely out if the tall grass not hiding now and most definitely not keeping their sh*t together. Definitely not Presidential per previous definitions, but this was the work of one person and how much skin did he get under. 

Don’t be CNN, ABC or whatever and mash things together unless you just didn’t understand the reference exactly as it’s typed: “Not for the Cold War, but for the era where the majority of folks looked good and kept their sh*t together.” 

And I will apologize for not being crystal, ultra clear. Now you might have a better idea with some thought or timeframe experience.
I have included a much more insightful pic to what I was mentioning. No real reading required.

A88EC7BF-C9E7-43C5-9C6D-AF014C991166.png

From the "Minutia department"  The AK's in the poster reference the Wolverines, and their captured (from the Rooskies) weapons.

Who will dig up a poster for the Sequal?  You know, that Fat Kid's country, was the bad guy.

21 hours ago, GrndPndr said:

Who will dig up a poster for the Sequal?  You know, that Fat Kid's country, was the bad guy.

This one? 🤣🤣 🤣

The Interview (2014) | Cinemorgue Wiki | Fandom

Yes, it's in German; but everything's funnier in German! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/19/2020 at 11:08 AM, GrndPndr said:

From the "Minutia department"  The AK's in the poster reference the Wolverines, and their captured (from the Rooskies) weapons.

Actually liked M2’s choice of Fat Kids Country movie reference better than the super bad sequel attempt of Red Dawn. Horrible.
Initially the enemy was Big Red Virus Country wasn’t it, before political pressure changed the paint schemes. Correct me if I’m wrong, it’s been awhile. Maybe Red Dawn III will be Big Red this go around.... too soon...

• Like 1

Flea - was there a mention of Company name, Batch number, etc or whatever needs to be included so y’all could check your wallets real quick? No use by dates? Don’t know if that was a thing I cannot recall, but being married for decades will do that to ya...

That’s some crazy stuff.

Edited by AirGuardianC141747

• 2 weeks later...