WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

34 minutes ago, Scooter14 said:

How did the fuel truck not blow up? Even with the warhead not exploding I’m surprised that the exhaust didn’t ignite the fuel fumes that had to have been present in the tank.

It's the watered-down JP-8 they're  selling...surprised the engines can achieve ignition

• Like 2

On 4/19/2020 at 2:33 PM, Scooter14 said:

How did the fuel truck not blow up? Even with the warhead not exploding I’m surprised that the exhaust didn’t ignite the fuel fumes that had to have been present in the tank.

Full tank...little to no vapor to cause an explosion?

On 4/18/2020 at 6:39 PM, M2 said:

Damn, hot chick didn't age well!  Pissed off girlfriend isn't looking too shabby, though!  :rock:

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing

I always thought the two girls were twins. That was the irony of the picture.

These are clearly not the same people that are in the original photo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So here's an interesting read from Task and Purpose.

Dude refused to turn over his weapons after making threatening comments to his chain-of-command in an email.  When they went to his on-base residence to take his guns away, he went full Code of Conduct on that ass.

What I love the most about this is how his wife turned it into a team sport:

"Injerd’s wife then opened the front door to their home, and the airman retreated into the house, shut the door, broke a back window, crawled out, scaled the base perimeter face and escaped into the woods.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/missing-airman-dyess-air-force-base

1 hour ago, war007afa said:

So here's an interesting read from Task and Purpose.

Dude refused to turn over his weapons after making threatening comments to his chain-of-command in an email.  When they went to his on-base residence to take his guns away, he went full Code of Conduct on that ass.

What I love the most about this is how his wife turned it into a team sport:

"Injerd’s wife then opened the front door to their home, and the airman retreated into the house, shut the door, broke a back window, crawled out, scaled the base perimeter face and escaped into the woods.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/missing-airman-dyess-air-force-base

..."and weather forecaster"...

Wonder if he knew his forecast was cloudy with chance of $h1tstorm?

• Haha 2

So this guy, all 5' 8" of him, kicked the asses of three sky cops, retreated back into his house, broke a back window, crawled out, scaled the base perimeter face, escaped into the woods, evaded capture in difficult and wooded terrain, and has been on the lamb since 22 April?

Fucking Rambo! :rock:

image.png.9a6996a27f52034ddb4be35204511995.png

How fucking embarrassing for the SMSgt Klexton Q. Jett, MSgt Derek L. Krahn and Officer John F. Breed!  I am sure they appreciate their names being included in the article! 😂😂😂

And if/when they ever capture him, instead of throwing him in jail, they need to put him in charge of training at the 7th Security Forces Squadron!  Apparently there's a lot he can teach the cops at Dyess!

On a separate note, just another reason not to live on base!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...