WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

On 1/23/2020 at 8:45 AM, Guardian said:

Whoa. Just posted. Her last video posted was in loving memory. Now this.

Yikes.

I have a feeling this vid will disappear quick. To weird not to.

Image result for And...it's gone animated gif"

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, brabus said:

There’s some pretty good comments in the article. Bottom line, general consensus is she’s a 1 and he’s a total pussy. 

So are you talking “1” in the context of the over 40 year old gentleman’s binary rating scale (1 or 0)?

or the true 1-10 scale used by youngsters who actually still think it matters if a chick is a 4 or a 7?  Just curious 😁

6 hours ago, JeremiahWeed said:

So are you talking “1” in the context of the over 40 year old gentleman’s binary rating scale (1 or 0)?

or the true 1-10 scale used by youngsters who actually still think it matters if a chick is a 4 or a 7?  Just curious 😁

Binary. 

• Like 2

On 2/16/2020 at 8:16 PM, M2 said:

Fresh out of Basic going through tech school in Denver (Lowery) spent a weekend in Breckenridge with a wild ass chick I hooked up with. Monday morning in the shower some dudes are like "hey studley, have a good weekend?". I didn't know what they were talking about. Went to the mirror and had bite marks and hickeys on my chest and neck, turned around and it looked liked I had been whipped. I didn't feel any of that when it was happening. Let me tell you, I wore that shit like a badge of honor!

• Like 1