WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

2 hours ago, Guardian said:

Comments now disabled. Basically everyone blaming his death on her. Really weird story. Gotta be more to it.

I took a screenshot because it was so bizarre. She seems like a psycho in her other vid. And definitely a stripper.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-22-at-6-53-48-PM.png

Edited by torqued

4 hours ago, Guardian said:

Whoa. Just posted. Her last video posted was in loving memory. Now this.

Yikes.

I have a feeling this vid will disappear quick. To weird not to.

So, if you click on "Show More" below that video, you get the below:

Video was recorded after the domestic violence incident which was the morning of Feb 24, 2018 when Kevin was first arrested. Investigators found drugs in Kevin's boat. Bree was questioned and told the truth. Kevin convinced Bree to write false claims in letters that the drugs were hers. He led her to believe that since she was a civilian, the military could not prosecute her for drugs and she felt an obligation to take his sins upon her as she would see no legal consequence - according to Kevin, whom she trusted. Bree was always on Kevin's side, trying to help. Bree understood that if she testified, the chances were greater for his conviction and she still refused to testify over the 23 month investigation. Bree worked at Wyndham timeshare and left due to immense stress, switched to massage therapy the summer of 2018. Her licenses can be looked up on the Nevada real estate division and also the Nevada state massage therapy board. She did not get her Sheriff's card (which strippers use for work) until October 2018, after she moved out of the house. After refusing to work with the military's conviction on Kevin, Bree was subpoenaed to the military court-martial. She was not there willingly. This can be proven with court documents and trial where she swore under oath. This video, which would have been undeniable evidence for his conviction was NOT used in court. Kevin's family: if you want to know the truth, ask for a record of the trial, and/or contact Bree directly. Bree was not bribed by the military. They offer a "Transitional Compensation Program" for battered women to get back on their feet and this was only available to her IF he were convicted. She initially told the military this sounded like a bribe and she immediately told Kevin about the "bribe". She let him know that she would not sell herself for his conviction. Bree understood that if she testified, the chances were greater for his conviction, and she still refused to comply. Everything here can be supported by documents & facts with the military court-martial subpoena. Their marriage was annulled December 2018. Bree and Kevin continued to date until May, 2019. The military issued a no-contact order in May 2019 which was the last time they spoke. Even during their court-mandated silence, her loyalty was to Kevin and the truth. Bree understands that the truth may not help those who are grieving, as we all want to put this pain and hurt somewhere. Bree loves Kevin and wishes to continue coping with her loss in peace. She believes that he was sentenced to NO JAIL TIME because of the amazing man he was. She had faith in Kevin that the truth would be told AND he would be protected because of the love she had for him and her faith in god. She believes the universe/god was on her side, hearing her plea to have mercy on Kevin. Her deepest wishes were granted: No jail time. Only dismissal from the military as his punishment. But he did not stay long enough to hear it. Kevin says in this video, "What do you think they'd do if I'm convicted? Just let me go?" That's exactly what Bree was praying for. Bree loved Kevin very much. Their love was real. She did not know the stories he made up about her until after his death. Even still, she loves him and wishes to hold onto the fond memories, while allowing truth to be exposed. Bree is so sorry for the loss Kevin's friends and family are enduring. In this video, Kevin mentions the drug dealer by name as well as a member of his squadron whom he was fraternizing; names were cut out for the living's privacy.

Flash was on my combat team at Creech several years ago, we were named together. He was always kind of a goofball, but I would have never expected something like this. I can definitely say I’m glad I wasn’t young and single when I was sent to Vegas to kill people for a living, who knows how I would have handled it. Whether he actually did what he was convicted of or not, his life definitely took a dark turn the past few years. I’m shocked to say the least.

He walked into his naming stripped down and wearing a toga, Roman helmet, and carrying the Spartan shield and spear. It was pretty hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Quick question. Anyone hear this no more formation landings in the Air Force any longer?

Yes

Already not being done in ACC and now being pushed through AETC to take form landings out of UPT.  

2 hours ago, Guardian said:

Quick question. Anyone hear this no more formation landings in the Air Force any longer?

Also yes - we were supposedly that last fighter FTU still doing them (F-16s) and we just got rid of them (both form takeoffs and landings) because the CAF doesn’t need that skill set/hasn’t done them in years.

• Like 1

So what is the point of a form landing? Or practical uses?

What skills does the form landing teach?

What are we missing out by not doing them?

Apply the same questions to fix to fix.

Curious what your thoughts are.

In 2020 there is little to no use for them (landings) aside from an extremely rare and improbable emergency/weather combo driving it.

Now the need to shoot an approach in the weather is valid but rarely would both need to land so those should be practiced.

A lot of allies who run their air forces to USAF 1960’s standards still love em. Mainly because they look good.

I say get rid of them.

Fix to fix? Lots of better ways to get to there with INS/GPS but I’ll be damned if I haven’t done the pencil method I learned in the T-38A on each of the 4 jets I flew after. Sometimes it’s just easier, but no need to learn it IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

11 hours ago, Guardian said:

So what is the point of a form landing? Or practical uses?

What skills does the form landing teach? 

What are we missing out by not doing them?

Go on the OFP facebook page and they'll tell you about the time they were out flying CT in their hun and lost their one radio, then lost their nav equipment, then clouds rolled in and everywhere for 1000 miles was down to PAR mins.  They only made it home that day because of a form approach.  They'll also concoct these "what ifs" like and entire base with hundreds of fighters needed to get airborne asap and how form takeoffs will speed up the process.  I'd actually argue that they'd slow it down but whatever.  

In practical use, I haven't done a form to/lnd in over 7 years.  In my decade and half of mil flying/SOFing, I haven't experienced a situation that would have required one.  I actually liked doing them, but I really don't see the need for them.  While I think it can be done safely, there is always an element of danger with doing them.  Right now, I don't see the the benefits outweighing the dangers.

11 hours ago, Guardian said:

Apply the same questions to fix to fix.

I learned fix-to-fix in tweets but by the time I made it to 38s, it was no longer a checkride item.  I've only actually done it once in the Viper and that was more just to see if I could still do it.  I think it may help with understanding bullseye, but I also think it could be dropped and people would still quickly figure it out.  There is nothing dangerous about doing them, so I don't see a problem with teaching it in UPT.

• Upvote 1