WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

On 11/12/2019 at 8:04 PM, HuggyU2 said:

I don’t see any spoilers coming up at touchdown. 

You said that, but a half dozen on this board heard (in your voice): “Spoilers! SPOILERS!! Yoke aft! Level the wings! Centerline, left wing up...Spoilers!!!”

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, here at Dyess we are 3-D printing the controllers for the B-1 avionics system for pennies on the dollar.  As well as replacement ICS switches, switch covers, and other cockpit components.
I don't think we're quite to printing a new engine from scratch, but if I can get even these plastic pieces in a day instead of weeks, for a fraction of the price... I'm all for investing in the idea just to see what airmen can make.
I'm old enough to remember bitching that the Air Force didn't want ideas from anyone below O-6.  I'm sure as hell not going to shoot down airman Snuffy's good idea "because that's how we've always done it".

AFREP?

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:25 AM, Scooter14 said:

So, here’s what jumped out at me from the height article.

“Don’t automatically assume you don’t qualify because of your height,” said Maj. Gen. Craig Wills, 19th Air Force commander. “We have an incredibly thorough process for determining whether you can safely operate our assigned aircraft. Don’t let a number on a website stop you from pursuing a career with the best Air Force in the world.”

I get all the anthropometric standards at all, but I think it may be time to, oh I don’t know, change the standards a little bit. The way it’s worded is horrible, proven by the fact that a two star has to get on the internet and say “yeah, I know what the reg says but apply anyway and we will waive it.”

Bruh ...this is glaringly obvious this is the Air Force's way of pursuing a "diversity" (our state sponsored religion) initiative and pushing for more female pilots, without explicitly accepting more females over men, which it can't do. The AF times even understands this, and it wrote an article noting as much. While I admire their ingenuity, I loathe their cause. Clown country, and ever increasingly clown AF.

• Like 2

Whoever came up with this idea will probably be getting a huge Christmas bonus.

https://triblive.com/lifestyles/food-drink/pbr-offering-epic-99-pack-of-beer/

"The limited edition family pack was being sold by a Minnesota distributor for $59.99 and they couldn’t keep it in stock.

It’s available in 15 states, including Pennsylvania, in limited quantities.

The PBR rep could not provide specific locations for where the 99 pack is sold in the state.

hs69ii4x2mi7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

As soon as I saw that dude I wondered what his thought process was. "Hum, lets see, I'm a goofy looking bastard and I'm not having any luck finding a girlfriend, I wonder if I turn myself into a heinous looking woman if I'll have any luck?" 

And, yes I know I'm a big goofy looking bastard myself, but I know better than to imagine myself as a woman.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Doubt it. Especially since they recently made it mandatory for nearly every building on base to have a breast feeding room with a bunch of amenities and it can’t be the bathroom. Took away a lot of office space for buildings that couldn’t really afford it and they aren’t used. Just more social justice warriors creeping into military life weakening it

Doubt it. Especially since they recently made it mandatory for nearly every building on base to have a breast feeding room with a bunch of amenities and it can’t be the bathroom. Took away a lot of office space for buildings that couldn’t really afford it and they aren’t used. Just more social justice warriors creeping into military life weakening it

Who wants to eat in a ing bathroom?
  • Haha 1

Who wants to eat in a ing bathroom?

I doubt they will ever be used to nurse in but pump. Kids ain’t coming to work with them.

And how many people does this affect over what span of time. Very few for a short time. Unless your General Chang and nurse till you’re 48 months.

12 hours ago, Guardian said:

Lol, ok that makes sense why the Weapons School turned a broom closet into.a breast feeding room.

• Like 1