WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

On 8/13/2019 at 6:20 AM, waveshaper said:

Cuomo sure likes to use the "F-Bomb" in front of his wife + daughter (9 years old) + the public. By my count, he used the "F-Bomb"  22 times in only 107 seconds (I'm sure I missed a few).

Chris Cuomo Threatens to Throw Man Down Stairs for Calling Him 'Fredo;

I find these videos hilarious.  They never show the lead up.  Not a fan of any of these "celeb news" folk but I can't imagine they don't get many peaceful nights out with the family that don't involve running into the random left/right wing nut who needs to give his input to you. 

1 hour ago, uhhello said:

I find these videos hilarious.  They never show the lead up.  Not a fan of any of these "celeb news" folk but I can't imagine they don't get many peaceful nights out with the family that don't involve running into the random left/right wing nut who needs to give his input to you. 

On a somewhat positive note, Cuomo could've just set a new Guinness Book of World Records for the usage of the "F-BOMB" ("F-BOMB" usage really is covered by Guinness/It falls in the NSFW/NSFK's catergory); By my count, Fredo used the "F-Bomb" 22 times in only 107 seconds, that's one "F-BOMB" every 4.86 seconds. The current Guinness "F-BOMB" record holder used the "F-BOMB" once every 57.14 seconds over a three hour timeframe. Here's the excerpt from the Guinness Book of World Records: "The current holder of the "F-BOMB" record; The world record holder used the f-bomb term 189 times in three hours of dialogue. It was the first title to be awarded the prominent distinction, but it sure won't be the last."

It's also possible that  Cuomo's record-breaking F-Bomb stunt might be thrown out by Guinness because he accomplished this feat in a NSFK's environment (his 9 year old daughter was there and other kids where probably within earshot of all these F-Bombs). IMHO, dropping the F-Bomb every 4.86 seconds in front of your kids is borderline child abuse (same goes for the N-Word/etc).  Cuomo's lucky that a bunch of adults that witnessed this event didn't punch his lights out or at least tell him to shut his F-Bomb spewing pie hole..

2 hours ago, waveshaper said:

On a somewhat positive note, Cuomo could've just set a new Guinness Book of World Records for the usage of the "F-BOMB" ("F-BOMB" usage really is covered by Guinness/It falls in the NSFW/NSFK's catergory); By my count, Fredo used the "F-Bomb" 22 times in only 107 seconds, that's one "F-BOMB" every 4.86 seconds. The current Guinness "F-BOMB" record holder used the "F-BOMB" once every 57.14 seconds over a three hour timeframe. Here's the excerpt from the Guinness Book of World Records: "The current holder of the "F-BOMB" record; The world record holder used the f-bomb term 189 times in three hours of dialogue. It was the first title to be awarded the prominent distinction, but it sure won't be the last."

It's also possible that  Cuomo's record-breaking F-Bomb stunt might be thrown out by Guinness because he accomplished this feat in a NSFK's environment (his 9 year old daughter was there and other kids where probably within earshot of all these F-Bombs). IMHO, dropping the F-Bomb every 4.86 seconds in front of your kids is borderline child abuse (same goes for the N-Word/etc).  Cuomo's lucky that a bunch of adults that witnessed this event didn't punch his lights out or at least tell him to shut his F-Bomb spewing pie hole..

Earlier this week I learned I'm a dirt bag because I didn't go to school.  Now I'm learning I'm guilty of child abuse for cursing in front of my daughter.

I'm worried about what the next revelation the board brings up will be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Being a PA officer has to be one of the most miserable jobs in the Air Force, at least if you are not a 100% pathological liar with no shred of conscious. 

I can't really blame the poor smuck for going on a record breaking bender.   I don't even drink, but I'm sure I would had I worked in PA.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JimNtexas said:

Being a PA officer has to be one of the most miserable jobs in the Air Force, at least if you are not a 100% pathological liar with no shred of conscious. 

I can't really blame the poor smuck for going on a record breaking bender.   I don't even drink, but I'm sure I would had I worked in PA.  

He survived the incident, at least so far.

No... getting any sort of gear like space suit parts and spurs was pretty tough, though I didn't really try that hard.  

I had always threatened to go get a pair anodized gold and wear those on all of my sorties.  Again, never did it. 

Herkbum: yes, they attached to cables on the seat, and they would retract your feet when you pulled the handle.  The ones for the 104, U-2, and SR-71 looked nearly identical (the U-2 and SR-71 ejections seats were pretty much identical).  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/31/2019 at 3:44 PM, M2 said:

WTF is this?

Obviously it's two F-104 Starfighter pilots from 1960; but what the hell are those berets about?!?

Can't speak for those fellas, but one of the now-F-15E squadrons wore berets at one point back in the day, too: the 492d "Madhatters".  They picked up the squadron nickname from having adopted the headgear local to where they were based (and the unit moved around quite a bit in the postwar/interwar years) and that included berets while in France.

Since they're UK-based now, it is a British bowler hat currently.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, HuggyU2 said:

Weaponizing the unknowing youth.  

Yes, exactly.  An adult of some kind, helped her organize the efflux coming from that mouth.

She isn't old enough to have the context (SA) to even understand what's going on in the world.

On another level, I will likely have nightmares every time I think about that poor distorted face of hers.  Let the memes begin.