WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

7 hours ago, SurelySerious said:

Why would you post this in the WTF thread? That’s entirely normal. 

Probably because it's in the wrong spot...the switch is normally on the yoke/wheel/stick because it's used so much. More convenient that way, ya' know. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SurelySerious said:

Why would you post this in the WTF thread? That’s entirely normal. 

Miss marked, that is for more cow bell sounder.

On 11/21/2017 at 10:07 AM, matmacwc said:

Gotta do a full penetration afterwards.

navyholding.jpg

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/05/14/the-navys-probe-into-sky-penis/

FOIA from #skypenis

“Dude, that would be so funny,” the pilot said. “Airliner’s coming back on their way into Seattle, just this big (expletive)ing, giant penis. We could almost draw a vein in the middle of it too.”

Soon, the EWO reported they were definitely “marking.”

They had found the sweet altitude, and the contrail sky penis was being born in their wake.

“Balls are going to be a little lopsided,” the pilot advised.

“Balls are complete,” he reported moments later. “I just gotta navigate a little bit over here for the shaft.”

9 minutes ago, Breckey said:

And that’s about the only time you think to yourself, “man I’m really glad I fly an airplane too old (and neglected enough) for any kind of CVR.”

Edited by SurelySerious
Caveat

18 hours ago, SurelySerious said:

And that’s about the only time you think to yourself, “man I’m really glad I fly an airplane too old (and neglected enough) for any kind of CVR.”

Yeah, without the CVR that should have been easy to explain away.  "Well, sir, down here we were in a standard figure-8 holding pattern to maximize our sensors downrage.  Then we pushed into the target, got lit up, and performed an immediate egress to reset in the marshal."
But with the CVR...

• Like 1

CVR FDR circuit breaker pull

Post flight debrief to mx = something wrong with CVR. 

Mx resolution = pilot stupid, cb popped

Smiles all around..... or so I've heard 🙄😉

These guys made a decision, formulated a plan, and executed with high efficiency and precision (aside from the slightly lopsided balls). I’d say the CVR evidence supports the fact that these two officers are highly effective military aviators and the skydick episode should be taught to every UPT student as an example of what to aspire to (might need a trigger warning for the weak kneed though).  A toast to these goddamned American heroes! 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Prozac said:

These guys made a decision, formulated a plan, and executed with high efficiency and precision (aside from the slightly lopsided balls). I’d say the CVR evidence supports the fact that these two officers are highly effective military aviators and the skydick episode should be taught to every UPT student as an example of what to aspire to (might need a trigger warning for the weak kneed though).  A toast to these goddamned American heroes! 🍺🍺🍺🍺

The Air Boss (Navy 3-star Admiral) basically wagged his finger at them and said "shame, shame". Both guys recently promoted. 

For once, logic prevailed. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bigred said:

The Air Boss (Navy 3-star Admiral) basically wagged his finger at them and said "shame, shame". Both guys recently promoted. 

For once, logic prevailed. 

He probably did coke off of some hookers ass at Tailhook back in the day so he didn’t see the problem.

• Like 1

That article was quite entertaining to read, and I would have loved to have been a part of that crew. The only thing I would have done differently would be to keep the pics I took.

You can draw some interesting things in WX holds in RPAs. You just have to increase the time on the history trails in Zeus, and all the glorious detail is revealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“If you have a contrail that lasts longer than 4 hours, seek meteorological attention.”

(As seen on another site... excellent quote)

Edited by HuggyU2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, JeremiahWeed said:

Is there really a CVR in an F-18G?  Or are we talking about some kind of mission debrief asset that records comm, tactical displays, etc. at the command of the crew actually in the jet?

Can't speak for the Growler, but when I was leaving the F-15E they were retrofitting the fleet with solid-state digital recorders that simultaneously recorded all of the displays and all the comm for debrief.  Sort of a digital super-VTR.

I'm sure that's what they're talking about, and not a "CVR".

Sailors ranked female crew and the sex acts they wanted to perform with them, Navy report says
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2019/05/19/sailors-ranked-female-crew-sex-acts-they-wanted-perform-with-them-navy-report-says/
We must have some Dumb & Dumber folks in the ranks for stuff like this to keep happening.
If you want to send kids to die for their country, you can't be surprised when when the people charged with dying for their country act like kids.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HuggyU2 said:

UFB. The level of dumassery available out there never ceases to amaze me. This genius decides to stick multiple balloons of what has become a legalized drug in more than half our country up his ass - while hiding frickin meth in his car.  Never mind the firearm antics.  Moron. 🙄