WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

1 hour ago, Orbit said:

If anyone wants to re-hack your cyber awareness training.

That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile...can we just send that link out on .mil accounts and just rehack the whole Air Force at one time?  NBD right? 

Edited by Trogdor

Pilot got a silver star. Hell of a good dude. The AF, as I was told, covered this up. And wouldn’t accept that a WW almost shot down a buff. Based on hearing the AC’s story in person, I don’t believe they were shooting at something else or that anything else was close by. Not insinuating that they intentionally shot at it. But they shot at what they thought was the bad guy which turned out to be the good guys. There are some pictures on the inter web of the aircraft. Amazing it made it back.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HuggyU2 said:

Looks real - 

Updates (kinda) - 8k3Ax13.png

Vsa7cJu.jpg

Thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/comments/9a34sw/begging_for_a_wedding/

That's a good board to follow anyway, lots of stupid/entitled people.

5 hours ago, Guardian said:

Is it just me or are there more and more girls out there like this? It’s hard to find a girl that isn’t bat emoji90.png crazy

+1...not just you. But to be frank it's usually men that perpetuate their behavior. All it takes is one to put her in check

• Like 2

On 8/2/2018 at 8:50 AM, TreeA10 said:

Underwear beer?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/vagina-beer-made-essence-hot-13021963

Vagina beer made with 'essence of hot underwear models' goes on sale for first time

Bartosz Staszewski
3-4 minutes

A beer made from the 'vaginal lactic acid of hot underwear models' has gone on sale in Poland.

The vagina beer has been launched by a brewery known as "The Order of Yoni" from the Polish capital city of Warsaw.

Yoni is the Sanskrit word for female genitals.

Customers can now buy the beer and taste the 'essence' of good looking models at various pubs after its debut on July 28 in the city of Katowice.

The brewery's website colourfully describes the sensations customers might expect from the beer saying: "Imagine the woman of your dreams, your object of desire. Her charm, her sensuality, her passion.

0_PAY-CEN-VaginaBeer-01.jpg
The website describes the process of making the beer somewhat ambiguously (Image: CEN/THE ORDER OF YONI)
0_PAY-CEN-VaginaBeer-05.jpg
A promotional video shows a model in underwear with her name on a beer bottle (Image: CEN/THE ORDER OF YONI)
Read More

"Now you can try how she tastes, feel her smell, hear her voice.

"Now imagine her giving you a passionate massage and gently whispering anything you'd like to hear.

"Now free your fantasies and imagine all of that can be encompassed in a bottle of beer."

However, one of the first customers who tasted the beer, Grzegorz Majewski, was not over impressed, saying that at 25 zloty (£5) a beer costs the same as a normal bottle of wine.

0_PAY-CEN-VaginaBeer-04.jpg
The beer is made from the 'vaginal lactic acid of hot underwear models' (Image: CEN/THE ORDER OF YONI)

He said: "People will try it out of curiosity, but I don't think it will be a regular addition on the table for beer lovers."

A promotional video made for the beer shows a large brown bottle with a sticker being peeled back showing a photo of a model in underwear with the name Pauline.

The label says: "You are drinking the essence of Pauline," showing a diagram of two people having intercourse and a caption saying: "The best sex position when drinking beer."

0_PAY-CEN-VaginaBeer-11.jpg
The label says 'you are drinking the essence of Pauline' (Image: CEN/THE ORDER OF YONI)

Read More

Top Stories from Mirror Online

The founder of the company, Wojtek Mann, described the process in which a gynaecologist took smears from their two models, Paulina and Monika, and had the lactic acid bacteria isolated in a lab.

The website describes the process somewhat ambiguously saying: "The secret of the beer lies in her vagina.

"Using hi-tech microbiological techniques, we isolate, examine and prepare lactic acid bacteria from the vagina of a unique woman."

Amidst concerns about the hygiene implications of the beer, the Order of Yoni reassured consumers the ladies had been totally checked before having the smears and the scientific process they use to isolate the bacteria removes all possible unsavoury elements.

Two years ago, Mr Mann tried to convince people online to fund his project, but only managed to raise 1578 euros (£1400) out of a 150,000 euro (£133,000) target.

However, the determined entrepreneur managed to raise the funds through a single investor and finally made his vagina beer dream a reality.

Man said: "We managed to find an investor who believed in this project and supported us financially."

Stand by for their new “Yeast Infection Ale”. You may want to visit a gynecologist after consuming. 

“I was never into fashion, even though I was a typical fruit cup” LOL.

I have many LGBT friends here, and if you can stand at attention properly and speak with proper etiquette, that’s what it comes down to in the Navy,” he said. “No one tells me I’m too feminine. I’ve not once had a bad experience as a gay man in the military.”

I’m glad to hear that. If he’s good at his job,  good on him. Also, he has massive balls for doing this stuff in that environment. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Danger41 said:

“I was never into fashion, even though I was a typical fruit cup” LOL.

I have many LGBT friends here, and if you can stand at attention properly and speak with proper etiquette, that’s what it comes down to in the Navy,” he said. “No one tells me I’m too feminine. I’ve not once had a bad experience as a gay man in the military.”

I’m glad to hear that. If he’s good at his job,  good on him. Also, he has massive balls for doing this stuff in that environment. 

Well, it IS the Navy...