WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

16 hours ago, Vertigo said:

So because I'm able to understand progressives arguments (not that I agree with them) that labels me as a progressive. Noted.

I guess I should stop trying to understand the viewpoint of others and only speak in the echo chamber of libertarianism or risk having others label me.

You're defending the argument for more gun control while not defending the argument for zero gun control...so yes, you're a progressive.  When you start acting like a libertarian then I'll believe you're a libertarian.  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/17/politics/navy-aircrew-obscene-skywriting/index.html

Navy "Air Boss" Vice Adm. Mike Shoemaker issued a sharp rebuke of the crew's actions and emphasized the service's commitment to "foster an environment of dignity and respect." .... "Sophomoric and immature antics of a sexual nature have no place in Naval aviation today," Shoemaker said in a written statement. ...."The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable," a statement from the Navy air station said.

How do you say that with a straight face?

Picasso...Rembrandt...Van Gough...Sky Dong.  That's one for the ages.  You win this round Navy.

• Like 1

They must be overmanned to afford to kick out a pilot/wso for that stunt. The military can’t correctly sentence a deserter during wartime or properly report felony convictions which leads to the murders of innocents, but we sure as fvck can fry a couple of aviators for playing a joke.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, herkbum said:

I heard they are facing an FEB this coming Monday. Sounds like the USN means business. 

If true, this could make an appearance in the conversation going on in the "Being masculine is bad" thread.  An FEB for this, really....better do something visible!  Hope this is just some bad rumor being floated.  

Sir, I was trying out a figure 8 cap, committed down track, red air drug, I aborted and returned to the hold.  

9 hours ago, herkbum said:

I heard they are facing an FEB this coming Monday. Sounds like the USN means business. 

#1.  The USN does not have FEBs, they have Field Naval Aviator Evaluation Boards (FNAEBs).

#2.  If a FNAEB was decided upon, organized, and scheduled to begin less than 5 days after an event, that would be an unprecedented accomplishment for any bureaucracy.  A competent attorney would have a field day defending someone who was being railroaded on that timetable.  In the AF, there are multiple stops along the timeline that makes initiating an FEB in much less than 60-90 days nearly impossible.

Edited by Hacker
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hacker said:

#1.  The USN does not have FEBs, they have Field Naval Aviator Evaluation Boards (FNAEBs).

#2.  If a FNAEB was decided upon, organized, and scheduled to begin less than 5 days after an event, that would be an unprecedented accomplishment for any bureaucracy.  A competent attorney would have a field day defending someone who was being railroaded on that timetable.  In the AF, there are multiple stops along the timeline that makes initiating an FEB in much less than 60-90 days nearly impossible.

Whatever they call it, I was told this has CNO interest/oversight