WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hopefulflyer389 said:

You must be mistaken. California gun laws are strict, like in Chicago, so it's pretty much impossible for criminals to get their hands on one.

Robber's Mom: "Stabbing somebody that many times, it doesn't take that many stab wounds to get somebody to succumb to you."

Wow, it's a mystery as to why your son didn't grow up to be a model citizen. Also, she seems to be an expert on submission through stabbing. How many times do you stab a man pointing a gun in another person's face before he is neutralized? Do you stab 5 times, then give the robber a chance to (1) run or (2) reach for their weapon and possibly shoot/stab you back in the interest of fair fighting? Is the initial number of stabs based on height, weight, strength, gender, and age of the criminal to be neutralized? Do you get to subtract the stabs received by the good Samaritan (1 to the neck in this case) from the initial number based on the variables? Is there a multiplier based on stab location (the neck is worse than the foot I would think)? The math might get tricky. A little advice from my old man (I'm sure, being a veteran, he didn't come up with it): Don't EVER point a gun at something you don't intent to shoot, and be damn sure you've considered all of the consequences of such a decision before acting.

WTF happened at the Academy last night?

Are you referencing the incident where someone wrote “go home n*gger” on a Cadet’s white board outside his room? Or did something else happen?

You really have to watch out for those big foam shooting nerf guns, really look like AKs and ARs these days. Especially the ones painted light blue and red.

Sarcasm obviously.