WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

1 hour ago, guineapigfury said:

Bro, throw a "NSFW" on that as a professional courtesy.  I'm smart enough (barely) to avoid clicking that link at work, but we have Lt's on this site.

You mean a link in the threat titled "WTF? (**NSFW**)"?

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, guineapigfury said:

Bro, throw a "NSFW" on that as a professional courtesy.  I'm smart enough (barely) to avoid clicking that link at work, but we have Lt's on this site.

Ya, I kinda feel like if you don't have the SA to not click on something at work with the words "go topless" in the address, there might be some bigger issues at hand.

• Upvote 4

Seems awfully close to safety of flight.  Going to have to confer on a GK hook with a SA root cause on this one.

Bendy

EDIT:

A. I can't log into the app.

B. Is the word "flight" being censored in this post?!?  Hook'em all!

Edited by Bender

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:47 AM, guineapigfury said:

And old people too...like Huggy.

• 4 weeks later...

No Clowns Found on Fort Campbell: Official;

Excerpt; A clown warning was issued via Twitter on Sept. 24 by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland. The tweet warned residents to "watch for clowns in your area". They could be child predators seeking kids.

Social media reports of clowns terrorizing children on Fort Campbell, are false, a base official said Thursday.

"The MPs responded, as they always do, and found no evidence of clowns anywhere," said Robert Jenkins, a Fort Campbell spokesman. "We've had people say they've seen them. There has been no evidence of a clown invasion of Fort Campbell."

Reports of clown sightings on the installation began appearing on Facebook pages around Sept. 22. One woman reported a clown jumped over a fence and started pushing her child on a swing. Another said she saw a clown wandering outside her house.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/09/29/no-clowns-found-on-fort-campbell-official.html

scary-clown-1500-29-sep-2016-ts200.jpeg

Edited by waveshaper

33 minutes ago, guineapigfury said:

With this happening on a large scale, I wonder if it's viral marketing for the "It" remake.

Must be a new trend. This is from my local AO/we even had a couple schools placed in lockdown.

Clown sightings cause scare in Pensacola;

http://weartv.com/news/local/clown-sightings-cause-scare-in-pensacola

This covers what the local, good ol' boys, think of these clowns.

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/f22/pensacola-clowns-752657/index2/

• 2 weeks later...

Transgender Airmen Can Now Seek Temporary Exemptions

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/10/17/transgender-airmen-now-seek-temporary-exemptions.html

" Transgender airmen undergoing cross-sex hormone treatment may request an exemption from taking the physical fitness assessment, or PT test, "during their period of transition, prior to a gender marker change in the MilPDS," according to the memo. "

Wasn't sure if this was a WTF qualifier but I WTF'd when I read it....

What amazes me (not really) is the speed that these legislative/AFI changes happen vs the response for pilot retention.....

Edited by HeyWatchThis

What amazes me (not really) is the speed that these legislative/AFI changes happen vs the response for pilot retention.....

Or any other AFI/pubs change, to include ones that would improve mission effectiveness or safety procedures. You know, the things we do when we fly, in the Air Force. Priorities.
  • Upvote 4

That's right up there with the pictures of Russian warship silhouettes as a backdrop during a US Presidential election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal favorite is still the Air Force Birthday chow hall menu from an undisclosed location with the J-10.
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...