WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Lawman, so she actually texted "thank the ass holes killing themselves" about fellow pilots recently killed in a crash when she was complaining about not flying?  UFB.   

I'd say your baseball bunt reference is about spot on.

• Upvote 1

Lawman, so she actually texted "thank the ass holes killing themselves" about fellow pilots recently killed in a crash when she was complaining about not flying? UFB.

I'd say your baseball bunt reference is about spot on.

Yeah.

And this *insert derogatory term here* isn't even a full mission capable gun pilot yet. She's a non progressed flight school grad serving as a PL who went to Ranger School after graduating. Whatever she does from here out I hope this follows her because she disrespected some extremely good men. Cabby was a guy that would walk on/through fire for you, and there is a lot of rumint coming out of his crash (E model at Campbell) that it was a catastrophic mechanical failure that might ground the Echo fleet. She can stick her opinions up the aforementioned body part referenced in my previous post.

On top of that Facebook seems to be doing its best to take it down anytime anybody shares it.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Lawman said:

Yup,

But she's got a ranger tab in her DA photo for every promotion board so her career is on rails short of her publicly F'ing a goat.

Army Vs Navy this weekend, just sayin.

Sorry for the loss of your shipmates.

ATIS

On 12/11/2015 at 1:55 AM, Lawman said:

Yup,

But she's got a ranger tab in her DA photo for every promotion board so her career is on rails short of her publicly F'ing a goat.

That text, to me, is publicly F'ing a goat.  How many people were on that group text?  Surprised it isn't making more noise for her in a very BAD way!

Yup,

That text, to me, is publicly F'ing a goat. How many people were on that group text? Surprised it isn't making more noise for her in a very BAD way!

No idea.

Like I said it went up on Facebook as a meme for a second, but every time I've watched somebody try to post it it'll get flagged and pulled within an hour.

Still after seeing LtCol Baugh be relieved of her battalion command, been found with cause for relief by the investigating board, and then given back the same F'ing command, and a war college slot afterward.... Not really surprised by the sexism double standard anymore.

On 12/23/2015 at 9:50 AM, bucky60k said:

Oh it's all over the place. I counted at least 10 hipster haircuts on my last TR trip alone. Leadership too busy harassing IPs to take notice I'm sure. 

Oh, man, that's not good. I guess the big question is, why haven't his fellow classmates held an 0200 blanket party, held him down, and cut that reverse rat-tail the hell OFF?