WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

deez-nuts-bruce-jenner.jpg

Speaking of which...

8652227_G.jpg

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume sparks social media outrage

Halloween is more than a month away, but one costume is already stirring up controversy.  Several retailers have listed a Caitlyn Jenner costume on their websites reminiscent of the former athlete's Vanity Fair cover photo.  The costume comes with a padded top, matching shorts, and a wig.

Jenner's supporters have taken to social media to criticize the costume as mean-spirited, offensive and "transphobic." 

Spirit Halloween, one of the companies carrying the costume, defended the costume on Twitter. 

"At Spirit Halloween, we create a wide range of costumes that are often based upon celebrities, public figures, heroes and superheroes.  We feel that Caitlyn Jenner is all of the above and that she should be celebrated. The Caitlyn Jenner costume reflects just that."

A change.org petition asking Spirit Halloween to remove the costume has been created.

The 'WTF?' aspect of this is how anyone could find it offensive!  I think it's fucking hilarious!

• Upvote 1

11895985_10153622820103606_7765410313453845223_n.jpg

Is this for real? Seriously? OMFG I'm SOooooo glad I'm in the check of the month club.  UFB.  I'm sure the ghosts of the guys who gave everything from the skies over Fortress Europe to the Yalu, Red River Valley and beyond are spinning in their graves over this bullshit!  Thank God LeMay, Olds and others haven't lived to see this crap.  No wonder the other services make fun of us.  Can you see the Marines doing something like this?  I think (at least I freaking hope) not. 

Charge the kid for assault and ban him from high school football for the rest of his career.  Investigate the coach to see if he directed it and charge him with the same (if necessary).  If the coaching staff is responsible, ban the team from competition for the remainder of the season.

WTF?

Air Force survival student found hiding on roof, charged with trespassing

An Air Force survival student is suspected of breaking into a downtown Spokane building, terrifying a partially clothed woman who awoke to find an intruder staring at her, and then eluding residents until police arrived.

Officers found Airman Jason R. Turkovich, 22, hiding early Saturday on the roof of the mixed-use building at Main Avenue and Division Street. Also on the roof was a large arrow fashioned from bricks and other debris pointing south, and a broken window that authorities believe is how the intruder got into the locked building.

Turkovich was cited by Spokane police for misdemeanor criminal trespass and released to the Air Force. He was not booked into jail.

Residents say Turkovich yelled “Article 31” repeatedly as Spokane officers took him into custody, an apparent reference to a section of the U.S. military code requiring crime suspects be advised of their rights under military law...(full story at link)

• Upvote 1