WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

2. My previous base wouldn't let us put EKIA in OPR/EPRs.

Do you think it's because the number couldn't be confirmed? I've had the bosses who didn't want $200+/-, >$200, etc. Wonder if it's a stupid spin off of that.

Do you think it's because the number couldn't be confirmed? I've had the bosses who didn't want $200+/-, >$200, etc. Wonder if it's a stupid spin off of that.

We had excellent video of bad guys getting turned into meat, so I don't think it was confirmability. Neutralized, Hellfire Strike and such were all okay. I try to give leadership the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they're trying to reduce the number of acronyms on OPRs in order to help dudes out on their PRFs. 69% of the USAF probably thinks EKIA is a reasonably priced Korean car.

• Upvote 1

2. My previous base wouldn't let us put EKIA in OPR/EPRs.

This is most egregiously UNSAT. This line was the most powerful one considered on the recent promotion board I sat on.

Edit: unless it was an acronym war...but the accomplishment was still described. No one should lose credit for closing with and killing the enemy on OPRs.

Edited by Learjetter

Instead of EKIA, you could rewrite that into the current PC language of the day. "Improved the lives of women and same sex couples by providing kinetic education with a 100% guaranteed non-recidivism rate."

That is OUTSTANDING. I may have to work that into an OPR or decoration!

• 3 weeks later...

http://magazine.good.is/articles/tea-never-looked-so-good

Okay, I'm not smart enough to get the video in here so I posted the link. Funny as hell video comparing sexual consent with drinking tea. This should fulfill everyone's periodic SARC brief. Trust me, worth the watch.

Edited by M2
Video added. Always check U-Tube! Cheers! M2
  • Upvote 3

69x better and more useful than the current SARC brief but the stick figures are naked so this video is offensive and could cross the red line of jokes, rape, swimsuit magazines, forceable sodomy, being a pilot, etc.

• Upvote 1

The video is pretty obvious. It fails to cover, however, if one or (especially) both parties are intoxicated. That's the real gray zone.

Yeah that's the catch 22 with all this that pisses me off.

Hours and hours of having it beaten into you that a woman who even looks at alcohol is not culpable for any of her decisions and therefor is not responsible for her actions or capable of consent.

But a man who gets drunk... Well he is fully responsible for his actions or misinterpretation that somehow occurred 24 hours after the fact when she decided she was raped.

You don't get to have it both ways people. Predators are predators, but stop acting like two young people getting drunk and making a series of bad decisions that leads to sex is anything on the same level as forcible rape.

• Upvote 1