2. That’s not grandpa’s big surprise at the family reunion:

enhanced-buzz-12492-1400188665-14.jpg

3. This isn’t a picture of ladies’ night taking an unexpected turn:

enhanced-buzz-6384-1400188694-4.jpg

4. This isn’t the creepiest photo ever taken:

enhanced-buzz-1751-1400189194-5.jpg

5. This isn’t as bad as you think it is:

enhanced-buzz-23583-1400189200-5.jpg

You get the picture, click on the link to see the rest...

Cheers! M2

32-Year-Old Houston Man Sues Stripper

Claims he "loaned" her money and wants it back.

"Nomi" says there is no such thing as "stripper refunds." Apparently there's no lawaway plan either!

He says he's learned his lesson and will no longer "date" strippers!

BEST LINE: "I've given him gifts to, y'know. How do I get bootie and boobs back?

See video at link.

Stay class, Houston!

• Upvote 1

Tree the link is broken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just delete the "%C2%A0" at the end of his link.

TLDR version of the story- James O'Keefe gives us another edited video to show things out of context and Americans being greedy to finance a film.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just delete the "%C2%A0" at the end of his link.

TLDR version of the story- James O'Keefe gives us another edited video to show things out of context and Americans being greedy to finance a film.

Your liberal-side is once again showing, Vertigo--unless you think that O'Keefe's exposure of ACORN and Maryland voting officials allowing O'Keefe to vote for Eric Holder (because he said he was Holder and wasn't required to produce an ID) is all taken out of context?

I applaud what he and his team does with these videos...hell, hidden audio exposed Sterling and people don't seem to have a problem with that situation.

• Upvote 2

I think a person posing as a lawyer representing an individual from the Middle East and telling Hollywood environmentalists (Ed Begley Jr, Mariel Hemmingway, and some movie director) that the Middle Eastern individual wants to pay to make an anti-fracking movie explaining that an energy independent America is bad business for his Middle Eastern country and the Hollywood types agree to take the money to make the movie but the money source must remain secret is somewhat insightful as to the liberal thought process. Throw in audio and video and I think "out of context" is a stretch.

Editing video and audio that leaves out possible important information is taking things out of context.

I'd say the same thing if this was Michael Moore "exposing" a conservative group.

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

I think a person posing as a lawyer representing an individual from the Middle East and telling Hollywood environmentalists (Ed Begley Jr, Mariel Hemmingway, and some movie director) that the Middle Eastern individual wants to pay to make an anti-fracking movie explaining that an energy independent America is bad business for his Middle Eastern country and the Hollywood types agree to take the money to make the movie but the money source must remain secret is somewhat insightful as to the liberal thought process. Throw in audio and video and I think "out of context" is a stretch.

Wasn't this movie called "Promised Land"?

Wasn't this movie called "Promised Land"?

That movie was mentioned because it was funded out of Abu Dhabi and shown as such in the credits. The Hollywood types in this case did not want any mention of the financial source if they took the money.

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

Common occurrence in Mexico, except that they aren't mannequins!

Looks like the border with Mexico is getting less secure every day. Puts a little more emphasis on why we need to defend it a lot better than we currently are...

• Upvote 1

Has anyone seen this "World Wars" show on the History Channel?? I thought maybe, just maybe they'd salvage the crap they put out for Idiot America, I was wrong. I consider myself a super history nerd, so you tell me if I'm being over sensitive here.

They glossed over the Holocaust, keep showing P-51's and B-17's as German and British in 1940's, and even showed an Arleigh Burke class guided missile destroyer as a Japanese warship in 1940.

Oh yea, and its supposed to be a WWII documentary, but has a dubstep them song.

WTF