WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Wait...what kind of "Dude" was that...was it an excited "Dude, you play too?!?" or a "Dude, want to play?" or a disappointed "Dude, did you really post that?"

You're right, I should have clarified. It was this kind:

y4apatub.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

You know how I know you're a racist?

A disgusting, idiotic, and reprehensible ghetto chick on a bus has one thing in common with the POTUS, and you bring it up.

Stay classy, guy.

Huh? POTUS screwed it up, he pointed it out, what am I missing? Freedom of speech is racist?

Oh that's right.....

• Upvote 1

Stay classy, guy.

My original thought was that you're a fvcking idiot, but then I thought about you're last comment. Let's not get into a petty, ego-fueled name calling internet argument. There's no winners there, only losers.

So lets breakdown the original post by Buddy Spike and then the follow up comment by HeloDude.

Some chick gets filmed potentially putting her baby in harms way because she perceived a state of inadequate respect. Regardless of your personal biases or political leanings, I think everyone can agree that she put her own selfish interests far above those of her child.

A major cultural figure recent was caught on camera misspelling the title of an iconic piece of modern music. One in which the title is spelled out as a part of the chorus. One on which said major cultural figure is "renown" for his oratory skills. It's a humorous counterpoint to the fact he speaks in public everyday and should be more comfortable doing so.

In relation to the BuddySpike's post, I believe that HeloDude was make the joke that the mother was looking for RSPECT instead of RESPECT. He made a relevant, topical comment on the original post with a widely televised verbal SNAFU. I don't believe there was anything inherently racist in such an action.

If it was a video of #43 making one of his numerous 'mis-speaks', it would have been just as on point and humorous. By using the racism charge at the drop of a hat, it weakens the impact it makes, a la crying wolf. Let's save the racism card for actual racism and not blow this out of proportion.

Edited by GKinnear
  • Upvote 10

How silly of me: a poster follows up a video of a hood-rat with a video of Obama and I smelt something nefarious of it. Even though the two videos had absolutely nothing in common except for misuses of the word "respect" and fomenting stereotypes of an extremely specific minority group.

I'll never make that mistake again!

• Downvote 11

You know how I know you're a racist?

Are you fvcking kidding me? Tell me this was a joke and we're all just missing the punch line. There's nothing racist about making a joke about the President when he misspeaks (if so, the entire country is racist for giving Pres Bush a hard time).

As previously put by GKinnear (quite well, actually), she and the President were talking about rspect, or respect, it really doesn't matter. Either case, it's certainly not racism to joke about it.

Please don't be one of those people who throws the racism flag anytime someone says something not-in-line with Mr. Obama

GKinnear, your original thought was spot on I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

I'll put this here. I know these guys are dorks and tin-foil hat wearers generally, but interesting speculation nonetheless. Anybody know who uses "Sienna"?

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/03/29/mystery-aircraft-spotted-flying-over-texas-raises-speculation/

It's difficult to determine, but a group of aviation enthusiasts say they caught a glimpse of a mystery aircraft earlier this month flying slowly across the Amarillo, Texas sky.

"We looked southwest and there they were," Steve Douglass, a journalist and member of the group, told FoxNews.com. "We thought they were B-2s, but when we studied our pictures, we ruled that out."

Douglass and his group, armed with cameras and binoculars, met on March 10 at the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport. The airport is a perfect venue because it offers expansive views of Texas' big sky and a steady stream of military air traffic. On a good day, the group can see various military jets, and even the elusive F-22 Raptor.

It was a clear day, and the group was alerted to three aircrafts flying across the southwest skies. Douglass estimated that the planes got within 20 miles of the group and they started taking pictures with their 300mm zoom cameras. They looked at the photos, and saw that one appeared to be a silver-grey B-2 bomber.

The prospects of spotting a B-2 bomber was exciting, and Douglass said he got home to observe his photos when he noticed the aircraft in his picture had a smooth backside. The B-2 bomber has a distinct "W"-shaped back.

"The trailing edge is wrong," Douglass shouted, according to his blog.external-link.png

Few items provoke public interest like an unidentified flying object. These stories are often attached to other theories about hidden testing bases or alien life forms. But these images have prompted some interest in the industry.

"The photos tell us more about what the mysterious stranger isn't than what it is," Bill Sweetman writes in Aviation Weekexternal-link.png, which first reported on the story. The report said that Douglass picked up some apparently related voice signals, which would indicate the aircraft had a pilot. Editors at Aviation Week reportedly say the images appear to be "something real."

"If I had to guess, I'd say we took a picture of a stealthy transport aircraft," Douglass said.

Douglass writes that he reached out to Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri, which houses B-2s, to see if it flew any planes over Texas on that day and did not get a response.

This is the guy's blog.

http://deepbluehorizon.blogspot.com/

I'll put this here. I know these guys are dorks and tin-foil hat wearers generally, but interesting speculation nonetheless. Anybody know who uses "Sienna"?

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/03/29/mystery-aircraft-spotted-flying-over-texas-raises-speculation/

It's difficult to determine, but a group of aviation enthusiasts say they caught a glimpse of a mystery aircraft earlier this month flying slowly across the Amarillo, Texas sky.

"We looked southwest and there they were," Steve Douglass, a journalist and member of the group, told FoxNews.com. "We thought they were B-2s, but when we studied our pictures, we ruled that out."

Douglass and his group, armed with cameras and binoculars, met on March 10 at the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport. The airport is a perfect venue because it offers expansive views of Texas' big sky and a steady stream of military air traffic. On a good day, the group can see various military jets, and even the elusive F-22 Raptor.

It was a clear day, and the group was alerted to three aircrafts flying across the southwest skies. Douglass estimated that the planes got within 20 miles of the group and they started taking pictures with their 300mm zoom cameras. They looked at the photos, and saw that one appeared to be a silver-grey B-2 bomber.

The prospects of spotting a B-2 bomber was exciting, and Douglass said he got home to observe his photos when he noticed the aircraft in his picture had a smooth backside. The B-2 bomber has a distinct "W"-shaped back.

"The trailing edge is wrong," Douglass shouted, according to his blog.external-link.png

Few items provoke public interest like an unidentified flying object. These stories are often attached to other theories about hidden testing bases or alien life forms. But these images have prompted some interest in the industry.

"The photos tell us more about what the mysterious stranger isn't than what it is," Bill Sweetman writes in Aviation Weekexternal-link.png, which first reported on the story. The report said that Douglass picked up some apparently related voice signals, which would indicate the aircraft had a pilot. Editors at Aviation Week reportedly say the images appear to be "something real."

"If I had to guess, I'd say we took a picture of a stealthy transport aircraft," Douglass said.

Douglass writes that he reached out to Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri, which houses B-2s, to see if it flew any planes over Texas on that day and did not get a response.

This is the guy's blog.

Didn't sweetman write an article last week about the Saab gripen being the best stealth fighter ever?

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

This is the guy's blog.

Don't ya think the big boys are already working on the LRS-B? AF has said they want IOC by 2025, that means it/they are most likely already flying. Might just be a glimpse in the light for Putin.

Edited by ForgotPassword