WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Poor girl, how is this 18 year old going to pay for college if her parents don't cough up the cash?
article-0-1C020A8D00000578-230_634x837.j

I LOLd

Heard about this brat last night...her case is BS as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure there is some legal tap lap dance she will do in order to force her parents me and people like me to pony up the cash, but she is absolutely in the wrong stripper material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIFY

• Upvote 6

Judge rejects financial support requests by New Jersey teen suing parents

Rachel Canning, 18, of Morris Catholic High School, was denied her requests for child support of $654 a week as well as thousands of dollars in attorney fees and immediate reimbursement of her high school tuition.

Some justice! Someone should send her Larry Flynt's number.

• Upvote 1

Judge rejects financial support requests by New Jersey teen suing parents

Some justice! Someone should send her Larry Flynt's number.

Well it's not over yet:

"Morris County Court Judge Peter Bogaard also ruled that Rachel’s parents must keep her on their health insurance policy and keep status quo on all college savings accounts set up for her."

"Another hearing to decide whether to require her parents to pay for Canning's college tuition is tentatively scheduled for April 22."

Facebook in talks to acquire drone making company

(Reuters) - Facebook Inc is in talks to buy drone maker Titan Aerospace for $60 million, according to media reports.

The high-flying drones would give Facebook, the world's No.1 Internet social network, the ability to beam wireless Internet access to consumers in undeveloped parts of the world, according to the technology blog TechCrunch. TechCrunch first reported the deal late on Monday, citing an anonymous source.

The effort would help advance Facebook's Internet.org effort, aimed at connecting billions of people who do not currently have Internet access in places such as Africa and Asia.

Facebook declined to comment.

Titan Chief Executive Vern Raburn declined to comment on whether Facebook was buying the company or a large order of its planes.

"I can't comment one way or the other," Raburn said in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

Titan is developing a variety of solar-powered "atmospheric satellites," according to the company's website, with initial commercial operations slated for 2015. The drones, which fly at an altitude of 65,000 feet and can remain aloft for up to five years and have a 165-foot (50-metre) wingspan, slightly shorter than that of a Boeing 777.

"What we have is an airplane that's solar-powered, so it doesn't have any fuel and it can climb up to a very high altitude and just stay there. And at that altitude it can do a multiplicity of missions ranging from communications, data, optical, weather sensing," Raburn said.

"Think of it as a Tesla Model S, with wings," he said, referring to the electric car. Raburn, who was previously the CEO of Symantec Corp and the president of Microsoft Corp's consumer products division, said that Titan has flown a scaled-down prototype of the plane.

Facebook is interested in having Titan build 11,000 of its Solara 60 model drones for its Internet.org project, according to the TechCrunch report.

Facebook is not the only Internet company working on bringing wireless Internet access to developing countries. Last year, Google Inc announced Project Loon, which aims to use solar-powered air balloons to beam the Internet to remote regions.

Providing wireless access could help Facebook ensure that its online social network is among the basic services used by people in developing economies as they start to use Internet-connected mobile phones in coming years.

Facebook, which has 1.2 billion monthly users, has partnered with numerous wireless providers in recent years to offer free or discounted access to the social network. But some, such as Vodafone, have balked at waiving their wireless data rates for Facebook.

This whole thing is happening at my little GA airport East of Albuquerque. It's fascinating to watch. Vern is a good guy, who got down on his luck after the failure of Eclipse. This might make up for it.

That said, if I were killed in combat, and a memorial was built for a bunch of us, I'd prefer it not have a religious tie.

I'm pretty sure if you were killed in combat, you probably wouldn't give a f^ck what any memorial looked like. You'd be dead.

• Upvote 8

Stories like this make me shake my head and wonder what is going in this country. Then I see this story about a garbage man that understands what the flag means. And he does the right thing without running to twitter or FB. http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/02/22/dnt-patriotic-garbage-man-saves-flag.katu.html

Oklahoma Restaurant Owner Won't Serve "Freaks, F*ggots...

Anyone ever visit this place at Vance?

Just got a forwarded email from a FAIP buddy at KEND, this place is now a banned establishment.

How much time before this is an issue at the base gym?!?

CrossFit -- Sued By Transgender Athlete ... You Won't Let Me Compete With Women!

0306-chloie-jonsson-2.jpg

A transgender woman is going to war with CrossFit -- claiming the fitness titans refused to let her compete in the women's division at the upcoming CrossFit Games because she was born with a penis ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Chloie Jonnson has filed a $2.5 MILLION lawsuit against CF -- claiming she underwent sex reassignment surgery in 2006 and is legally recognized as a woman by the State of California.

But when Chloie -- 5'4", 151 lbs -- asked the powers that be about competing in the Games with the ladies, she was shot down hard.

In fact, TMZ Sports obtained a letter from CrossFit to Chloie in which the CF pulled no punches -- "We have simply ruled that based upon [Chloie] being born as a male, she will need to compete in the Men's Division."

CF argues ... "The fundamental, ineluctable fact is that a male competitor who has a sex reassignment procedure still has a genetic makeup that confers a physical and physiological advantage over women."

But in the letter, CF gets aggressive -- saying, "Our decision has nothing to do with 'ignorance' or being bigots -- it has to do with a very real understanding of the human genome, of fundamental biology, that you are either intentionally ignoring or missed in high school."

Boom.

Chloie says CF is full of crap -- claiming the company is violating her civil rights by not letting her compete as a woman ... and she wants at least $2.5 million to make things right.

For its part, CrossFit says transgendered athletes will be "welcomed with open arms in this community, but what we will not waver from is our commitment to ensure the fairness of the competition."

So competing in Cross Fit competitions is one of my civil rights. I've never thought of this complex concept from such a point of view before. I'm going to go to Pizza Hut, ask them for a Whopper, and sue them for a million bucks for infringing on my civil rights to eat what I want to eat at Pizza Hut. Am I doing this right?

This world is getting more baffling by the day. No wonder you start out knowing it all and end up wondering WTF is going on...

Bendy

• Upvote 3

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/south-carolina-woman-suffers-three-hours-day-orgasm-hell-1439504

A 40-year-old woman was driven to thoughts of suicide by a rare medical condition that gives her non-stop orgasms.

Heather McCuen is compelled to masturbate for up to three hours every day because she suffers from Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD), which started when she became pregnant.

In a desperate bid to rid herself of the sexually embarrassing condition, McCuen has tried intimate botox jabs, anti-depressants and also resorted to electric shock treatment. But all these have failed to cure her.

"Having orgasms all day might sound like fun but for me, it's a living hell," she said in a Sun report.

ngbbs4bbf8b11eb106.jpg