WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Baltimore has one of the highest murder rates in the country, as well as overall crime rate...but I agree, focusing on charging $.10 per grocery paper/plastic bag is an important thing to do. Being that I don't ever plan on purchasing groceries in Baltimore as long as I live, hell, why not make is $1 a bag? $10 a bag? If they want people to stop using new ones, then the sky's the limit!

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2014-01-21/news/bs-md-ci-bag-fee-20140121_1_american-progressive-bag-alliance-bag-fee-plastic-bag-usage

They (Libs) are trying to do that here in Southern AZ as well, it ain't about plastic bags, it's about more taxes.

Yeah, people get offended when other people joke about those stereotypes as if they don't actually happen. On the joking side, making fun of stereotypes are only funny if they are at least a little true (ie women drivers) [my sexism plug for the day]. Dave Chappelle jokes about black people eating chicken, and everyone laughs, but some random white guy says anything about blacks and chickens in the same sentence, he's a racist. It is the double standard we all love.

We all know damn well that guy didn't make it to the zoo acting like a thug. That is his off-work persona. Being a "thug" is cool these days, so whether you are a thug or not, you should pretend to be one because that makes you tough...Sup Yo!

Edit: To clarify point.

Edited by BitteEinBit

Rob Farley Jr.@OnMuhJobRob17 hrs

Oh yeah, follow me on Instagram though. Check how a nigga be living!

Rob Farley Jr.@OnMuhJobRob17 hrs

Ya b*tch say Tj when y'all f*ckin! Get used to my name!

Classy. His parents must be so proud.

I think I'll follow him on twitter...just for the hell of it.

Does the AFA have a FB page that you can link this article? Everybody on the AFA FB page should be able to enjoy his remarks as well.

Gonna hazard a guess that he's not the only cadet saying stupid shit on Twitter. Or maybe he's doing it on purpose as part of some AFOSI ploy. Who knows.

Gonna hazard a guess that he's not the only cadet saying stupid shit on Twitter. Or maybe he's doing it on purpose as part of some AFOSI ploy. Who knows.

I'm sure he's not the only one saying stupid shit...doubt there's a lot of them saying 'this' kind of stupid shit on twitter, as well as having their main photograph be in their uniform, but what do I know.

Let me ask you this: If I'm downtown and at a bar (not even in uniform) and I'm with my buddies saying a bunch of stuff that is promoting assault, sexual assault, using racist remarks, etc, and a coworker (maybe a female?) somehow overhears me acting this way (without me even know that the coworker is there)...should anything happen? If she mentions something to the boss, does the boss just shrug their shoulders and tell the coworker "Oh well...it wasn't on base". Or does the boss/supervisor take this guy aside and at the minimum tell them to stop acting like an ass-clown when in public and for saying such stupid things?

I'm not at all suggesting they toss this dude out, what I'm saying is to give him an ass chewing to let him know that when he does this on social media (with his picture and/or name available) that he not only makes himself look bad, but that he makes the Air Force look bad. This then gives him the feedback that he needs, since he obviously sees nothing wrong with what he is doing, and allows him to correct his behavior without a negative mark on his record. Tell him to take down his pictures and use a ghost name if he feels he just has to act like a thug.

Damn, we get in trouble if we say 69 or have a picture of our wife in a bikini at work, but this shit is allowed? Maybe I'm just getting old. Get off my lawn!

• Upvote 2

I'm sure he's not the only one saying stupid shit...doubt there's a lot of them saying 'this' kind of stupid shit on twitter, as well as having their main photograph be in their uniform, but what do I know.

Let me ask you this: If I'm downtown and at a bar (not even in uniform) and I'm with my buddies saying a bunch of stuff that is promoting assault, sexual assault, using racist remarks, etc, and a coworker (maybe a female?) somehow overhears me acting this way (without me even know that the coworker is there)...should anything happen? If she mentions something to the boss, does the boss just shrug their shoulders and tell the coworker "Oh well...it wasn't on base". Or does the boss/supervisor take this guy aside and at the minimum tell them to stop acting like an ass-clown when in public and for saying such stupid things?

I'm not at all suggesting they toss this dude out, what I'm saying is to give him an ass chewing to let him know that when he does this on social media (with his picture and/or name available) that he not only makes himself look bad, but that he makes the Air Force look bad. This then gives him the feedback that he needs, since he obviously sees nothing wrong with what he is doing, and allows him to correct his behavior without a negative mark on his record. Tell him to take down his pictures and use a ghost name if he feels he just has to act like a thug.

Damn, we get in trouble if we say 69 or have a picture of our wife in a bikini at work, but this shit is allowed? Maybe I'm just getting old. Get off my lawn!

You aren't getting old. I'm "young" and this shit pisses me off. If he worked for me he would get reamed. I've already had so soul crush for some retard airman who consistently tweeted over 100 time a day during duty hours, and his posts were 95% tolerable.

Edited by ForgotPassword

Let's say a bunch of non-rated Enlisted bashed flyers and I provided a response. The site wasn't Air Force sanctioned. The Chief at Air Staff who was in charge of all Enlisted Aviators decided to personally call me at work and chew my ass for 15-minutes, then sent a PDF of my Facebook posts to my Chief and Sq/CC.

I got in "trouble" by violating the 2-day old (at the time) AFI 1-1's Social Media standards. In the end I received an LOR and UIF from the Sq/CC, fired from my job in Stan Eval, taken off the Letter of X's as an Evaluator, and received a marked down EPR. I also almost lost my line number for MSgt. That also will cost me about 4-6 years for being competitive for SMSgt and I constantly will have to explain that "blemish" in my record with a hilarious story.

I look back on it now and laugh, but I also feel the punishment in no way fit the "crime."

Edited by Azimuth

Story

Damn dude, that sucks. I don't know what you exactly said, but that definitely seems excessive. E's can be pretty damn hard on their own sometimes (and I would say a lot of time). I would have thought a quick phone call telling you to cut that shit out (if it was bad) would have been enough...maybe they wanted to make an example of you?

I have a hard time believing what you wrote was anything worse than what this idiot at the zoo is writing, so it will be interesting to see if anything ever happens to him. Either way, it's a reminder for us all to watch what say on social media.

...forgot to add: I have a few buddies who have their FB accounts with the names like 'BillandJenny Smith' (names changed to protect the innocent). This way they can always say "I didn't write that, my wife did"

What I wrote was nothing that I either hadn't heard before, said in person, etc. He wanted to make an example of me and show me how much control he had, thankfully he's retired now in Oregon (if you're reading this, don't think I didn't keep tabs on you). I still remember him saying, "I'll be out there" right after he slammed the phone down after chewing me out.

Let's says a bunch of non-rated Enlisted bashed flyers and I provided a response. The site wasn't Air Force sanctioned. The Chief at Air Staff who was in charge of all Enlisted Aviators decided to personally call me at work and chew my ass for 15-minutes, then sent a PDF of my Facebook posts to my Chief and Sq/CC.

I got in "trouble" by violating the 2-day old (at the time) AFI 1-1's Social Media standards. In the end I received an LOR and UIF from the Sq/CC, fired from my job in Stan Eval, taken off the Letter of X's as an Evaluator, and received a marked down EPR. I also almost lost my line number for MSgt. That also will cost me about 4-6 years for being competitive for SMSgt and I constantly will have to explain that "blemish" in my record with a hilarious story.

I look back on it now and laugh, but I also feel the punishment in no way fit the "crime."

Holy fuck dude.

And that is why I never comment on anything AF-related on social media.

And I thought I was just being paranoid...

People are playing with fire if they believe someone won't try to burn them for what they post on social media. People that friend their leadership (Sq/CC, Group/CC, Wing/CC) on social media are insane.

Edited by Azimuth