WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Welcome to 1984.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/North-Texas-Drivers-Stopped-at-Roadblock-Asked-for-Saliva-Blood-232438621.html

Some drivers along a busy Fort Worth street on Friday were stopped at a police roadblock and directed into a parking lot, where they were asked by federal contractors for samples of their breath, saliva and even blood.

In the local A&FRC I overheard a gentleman helping a lady apply for a "grant" through the AFAF. She was behind on some bills D2 lack of work. Some highlights:

- she served (allegedly) 28 years in the Air Force

- constructed sentences like a 6th grader

- Cable bill was $175 a month, and cell phone was $200 month

I understand emergencies happen, but come on...

- she served (allegedly) 28 years in the Air Force

- constructed sentences like a 6th grader

- Cable bill was $175 a month, and cell phone was $200 month

Hey I know her. She works at the billeting desk at Maxwell doesn't she?

• Upvote 4

http://thecollegefix.mobify.me/post/15414/

PB&J is now racist and "white privilege" strikes again.

You would not believe how serious these idiots are about this stuff. My GF's sister is one of these morons. She's adopted two lovely little boys from Ethiopia. God help you if you say or do anything she doesn't agree with. Because god only knows: you can't have a valid opinion on race or religion or poverty or anything unless you're a self-righteous liberal teacher who has overcome her own bias by fully embracing another culture.

:vomit:

You would not believe how serious these idiots are about this stuff. My GF's sister is one of these morons. She's adopted two lovely little boys from Ethiopia. God help you if you say or do anything she doesn't agree with. Because god only knows: you can't have a valid opinion on race or religion or poverty or anything unless you're a self-righteous liberal teacher who has overcome her own bias by fully embracing another culture.

:vomit:

Hopefully your GF was spared the stupid gene.

My solution to liberals--let them have their 'utopia' and see how well it works for them and fight them when they try to interfere with other people's lives outside of their area (that goes for conservatives too). Have you seen the douche-bag NYC elected as their new mayor? If you chose to live near these ass-clowns then you get what you deserve.

Just my 'humble' opinion, of course.