WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Wow. Apparently the GScouts are pro-fem, lesbian producing, pro-abortion, godless organization. Glad my daughter is no longer one of them....

http://news.yahoo.com/4-times-girl-scouts-demonized-religious-060600697.html

Yeah, but she will be forced to participate soon, and you will be mandated to pay for it. We will be goose stepping in the near future.

Looks like another pilot job is open at Delta Connection

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/delta-pilot-gropes-teen-passenger-675432

1. Always keep the armrest down.

2. I hate when "spillover" passengers sit next to you in coach and you have their fat forcing itself into your seat the whole flight.

3. Delta Connection is the worst of all regional airlines.

Molly Ringwald needs to go back to sucking Long Duck Dong. What the fuck is the "next governor of Houston, Texas?!?" Dumb bitch, just like the woman she's "endorsing"...

1452133_643147565716801_175348112_n.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Molly Ringwald needs to go back to sucking Long Duck Dong. What the ###### is the "next governor of Houston, Texas?!?" Dumb bitch, just like the woman she's "endorsing"...

1452133_643147565716801_175348112_n.jpg

Yet another example why Hollywood should not be allowed to take political stances. They don't know what they are spouting off on and are there just to get back in the limelight. And of course gullible Americans buy off on these ideas and we end up with the government we now "enjoy." Keep Hollywood in the fiction business and out of politics.

Yea, because f*ck free speech!Well said.

Well we have the right to free speech, but you also have the ability/right to not be a dumbass either (talking about the Houston, Texas part not specific political stance)

I read M2's post and then the responses afterwards...and then had re-read M2's post again because I didn't catch it the first time. At the minimum she should send out a tweet stating that she made a mistake with the whole 'Houston' part.

I'd actually be more concerned if the elite/Hollywood types weren't supporting the liberals (when compared to non-liberals/conservatives)--if so, I would wonder what secret squirrel games they were up to! Look at it this way...I'd be willing to bet that most people who really care what Molly Ringwald thinks are most likely going to vote for the Dems anyway.

There's speculation that the "mistake" was purposeful, to draw attention to an actress who hasn't been in the limelight since Sixteen Candles (a nearly thirty year old movie) and a political dumbass that will hopefully get handed her ass by Greg Abbott in the Texas gubernatorial race. It's a tactic the liberals love to use...

Woman runs over boyfriend 3 times for McDonald's

Tennessee woman upset boyfriend wanted to go to a different restaurant, police say

Published On: Nov 04 2013 10:30:07 AM EST

Police in Tennessee say a woman ran over her boyfriend three times after he refused to go to McDonald's with her.

Crystal Greer Brooks, 33, of Kingsport was apparently upset that her boyfriend wanted to eat at a different restaurant, police told the Kingsport Times-News.

Officers were called to West Carters Valley Road shortly after midnight last Wednesday.

They found Brooks' boyfriend with abrasions to his arms and back.

His clothing "appeared torn, consistent with being dragged on the pavement," the Times-News reported.

He told police Brooks forced him over to the side of the road, then got in his pickup truck and ran him over -- three times.

Brooks has been charged with aggravated assault.

1454270_10151686024930443_1618687000_n.j

Lake of the Ozarks! Great place--MM47 (and, since LotO is 92 miles dam-to-dam, it's close enough to "half way" to earn its name). http://halfway-inn.com/

I like this name, though there's an informal competition for "most suggestive" name for waterfront bars. "Richard Knoggin's" is a good one, and "Everyone Loves to Eat at the Beaver!" (slogan for the Beaver, the bar at MM0--see, it's at the dam, get it...?). Some have gotten somewhat PC (The Horny Toad's is now simply H. Toad's, for example).