WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-ch-fea&v=5Agk3kbDwEY

Anyone at colombus here about this?

TLDR version: Guy goes to expensive flight university, gets pilot slot, goes to Colombus, is a big gamer and runs a YouTube channel for income, claims between that and his O-1 pay its not enough to afford the monthlyayments on his 90K student loans, so joins a webcam site where he masturbates for money, people find out, his wife leaves him, he looses his pilot slot, is not reclassed and honorably discharged from the AF.

How did people find out?

Hey ran a very popular Call of Duty youtube page, and his profiles included that he was at the time in the air force and stationed at Columbus. He says another gamer found him on the webcam site and spread it through the gaming community, so it probably didnt take long for someone familiar with the military or in the military to contact his base.

Edited by Fuzz

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-ch-fea&v=5Agk3kbDwEY

TLDR version: Guy goes to expensive flight university, gets pilot slot, goes to Colombus, is a big gamer and runs a YouTube channel for income, claims between that and his O-1 pay its not enough to afford the monthlyayments on his 90K student loans, so joins a webcam site where he masturbates for money, people find out, his wife leaves him, he looses his pilot slot, is not reclassed and honorably discharged from the AF.

Whatever, see ya. Don't want that around the squadron anyway, we would find out and it would be awkward.

http://m.youtube.com...a&v=5Agk3kbDwEY

I call "bullshit" that he needed a second job, much less a third job jerking it to pay off 90K in loans.

I graduated college with ~80k in loans and have been paying them off since. I don't have youtube channel making any sort of extra money, and am still coming out ahead to be finished within 5 years of graduating. If he was married at the time, I call even MORE BULLSHIT considering you now are getting dependent BAH as well.

I'm sorry, I have no sympathy for this. This is more a question on staying disciplined with your paycheck, which might come at the expense of having all the flashy toys that other LT's get. Even now with the 1LT pay raise, I'm still able to live on my 2Lt Paycheck comfortably, without feeling like I'm limited from doing anything with friends or family.

I dont know how much a wife will suck away, but if that was really the issue, that comes down to having a long hard discussion on what we can and can't buy every month and budgeting accordingly for the future.

Agree Torch, I know you and several other buddies that have 80K or more in college debt and do just fine. I think this was a matter of lack of financial discipline, and yeah the wife is another mouth to feed and clothe, but IF they were hurting that bad for some reason, she's also another source of income.

Edited by Fuzz

True. I don't think you can be discharged if your wife is plucking the ol' banjo on webcam.

I've seen a couple younger enlisted soldiers hemmed up for stuff like that including hosting web shows. Usually it's a result of stupid financial decisions and a trash pair of 19 year olds who don't mind her getting up on the pole/spreading on video.

It falls in adultery and conduct unbecoming pretty easily so long as the command wants it too.

I've seen a couple younger enlisted soldiers hemmed up for stuff like that including hosting web shows. Usually it's a result of stupid financial decisions and a trash pair of 19 year olds who don't mind her getting up on the pole/spreading on video.

It falls in adultery and conduct unbecoming pretty easily so long as the command wants it too.

Pretty sure it's up their with the group sex+video case that got the news last year as well.