WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Morgan Triplett, 20, told authorities she was beaten and raped by a stranger...Over the course of their investigation, detectives determined Triplett had actually hired a man through Craigslist to beat her in exchange for sex...she organized the entire affair in an attempt to save a troubled relationship.

http://www.independent.com/news/2013/may/08/ucsb-student-heads-trial-false-rape-report/

Over the course of their investigation, detectives determined Triplett had actually hired a man through Craigslist to beat her in exchange for sex. While the motive remains unclear, authorities have speculated she organized the entire affair in an attempt to save a troubled relationship.

So let me get this straight...women aren't always telling the truth when they claim they were sexually assaulted?

Bitches be crazy!

• Upvote 3

I don't fucking think so.

There's many reasons I've avoided the Bullet, Capstone, and the other similar missions; ludicrous shit like this is one of 'em.

Zippers only zipped so high?

Restrictions on buttons?

Canned responses to inquiry?

Rigid sets of protocol for varied scenarios, with no room for improvisation?

Hordes of minions, unquestioningly following orders in hopes of impressing the boss & getting promoted?

::: cough cough, 36-2903, cough cough :::

Same shit, different cult

• Upvote 1

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/467900/20130515/man-sweden-dies-sex-hornet-s-nest.htm

A man in Sweden has died after trying to have sex with a hornet's nest on his farm outside Ystad.

The 35-year-old, known only as Hasse, had 146 sting marks on his body, including 54 to his genitals, News Sweden said.

His body was found by a neighbour, who said Hasse was so swollen he initially mistook him for a whale carcass.

Hasse was unconscious when he was found but died an hour later from the injuries he sustained.

Edited by PolyestherDuck

From eBay...

RAT ROD 1984 OLDSMOBILE DELTA 88...UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT DIAMOND PLATE CAR

$T2eC16R,!yME9s5qHBV2BRiwKbeJUg~~60_1.JPG

Up for auction is a very unique and different 1984 Olds delta 88 that my uncle had built before he passed away. He was an avid street rod builder since the 1940's. He always wanted to build everything different and always built things that caught everyones attention as you can see. This here is a car that he started chopping up and just went to town on. The sides are all made out of aluminum diamond plate. It has all been custom made and bent to fit the car. It has the original motor and transmission in it and runs like a champ. Does not burn oil and doesn't leak anything. The car gets good gas mileage and my aunt drives it everywhere. It has the 5.0 liter v-8 with automatic transmisson. Everything in and on the car works.

It has 49 cadillac rear tail lights and eyebrows on all 4 headlights.

Red tented plexi glass sun roof or moonroof. Cut and hand made

Has a fox call or wolf call whistle mounted under the hood

Mood lights mounted in the rear seating area that do light up

This car has won 19 trophys over the past couple years for most unique to peoples choice award. I will let all the trophys go with the car as well.

The only reason we are selling this car is because my aunt said it just won't be the same going to car shows anymore without my uncle. I wouldn't be affraid to drive it anywhere. It's

a very dependable and different car. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I can deliver the car within a 100 mile radius of dayton ohio for a fee. Or the buyer can pickup vehicle or schedule for a pickup with carrier of there choice

Ohh God no. I'll take Huffington Post over the TLDR posts of a fucking Nav any day.

What!

What the fuck are you talking about? I think Navs can provide very insightful feedback on any number of topics. Why just the other day I was telling the pilot that When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve [insert full text Declaration of Independence] And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor which is why I think you are completely full of shit!

But yeah, he did have some hellacious run on posts. Ain't nobody got time to read that shit.

Out

(edited down for brevity)

Edited by SuperWSO
  • Upvote 1

Napoleon's 'death mask' on auction

2013-05-17T145320Z_1920817084_LM1E95H15AU01_RTRMADP_3_BRITAIN.JPG

Nothing like owning a piece of history, even if it's a bit on the macabre side. Like a death mask, let's say? The mask was made shortly after Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte's death on the island of St Helena on May 5, 1821, and will be auctioned on June 19.

It's expected to sell for between $60,000-90,000.

Cheers! M2