WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Though the real question is...how is BQZip's mom doing after this whole ordeal?

The doc says she'll be walking again in 5-7 days and the ability to eat solid foods should be a few days after that. All in all, not the worst she's experienced.

• Upvote 3

Poor little bastard...

I guess this is an option if you are ever in a survival situation and you end up in someone's garden without snare wire in your kit. They don't teach this at SV-80.

"US Air Force (USAF) veteran Julie Frein said she is willing to give up her burial plot at Arlington National Cemetery to Tamerlan Tsarnaev - the deceased Boston bombing suspect. .....

"I feel sympathy for [his family] in that as long as this issue is open, they can't have closure,"

AARGHH! What is wrong with this woman. I could give a rat's ass about his family and closure for them. That family will never feel enough pain to match what "speed bump" and "Joker" did to other families at the Boston Marathon. I think they should tie his corpse to buoy in Boston harbor and let the gulls finish him off.

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/usaf-vet-willing-offer-national-cemetery-burial-plot-bombing-suspect-19476.shtml#.UYlv3LA6UzR

• Upvote 1

WTF? Is this how the Army trains people these days?!?

M2 - it's a HUGE improvement over AFN commercials. I'd rather watch those cheap-to-produce commercials instead of listening to a paid actor who "looks military" tell me that I need to use a special power of attorney instead of a general power of attorney.

M2 - it's a HUGE improvement over AFN commercials. I'd rather watch those cheap-to-produce commercials instead of listening to a paid actor who "looks military" tell me that I need to use a special power of attorney instead of a general power of attorney.

Yeah, those commercials make want to shake a baby...

Everybody knows not to shake your baby, while you drink and drive. Oh, and fill out your will, because one day you won't be alive.

• Upvote 1

###### that -- it's Gen Foglesong h he who's name shall not be spoken in disguise!

FIFY. That'll be a round please. BTW, I hope you at least spat on the floor after you typed that.

Hey, it's just one more day in the Shaping of America...

(cue cheesy 80s synthesizer playing patriotic tunes)

Edited by afnav

Holy F&*king I really don't know what. Shit like this is the reason I just stayed on the compound except to eat, run the perimeter, "head out to work", and a quick in and out (STS) to get food (DFAC, Chow Hall...whatever they call it now).

Micky Mouse in a WWII cartoon on OPSEC or getting VD is one thing...now I am just sad. What the hell has happened to us?