WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Like a good friend once said as he swatted a fly in the MPC...

"Kill something every day, no matter how small, just for proficiency."

Sorry, line drive to center field...

Nah- that was a pretty weak.

Here's some examples of what he COULD have said:

"What do you care about his head when your face is buried in his crotch?"

or

"They're holding those geese like Vertigo was holding their dicks earlier- one in each hand"

Those would have been line drives to center.

Edited by Vertigo

How ######ing stupid can people be? To be fair she does look like she's on something.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2236812.html

s-HANNAH-SABATA-large.jpg?5

Hannah Sabata, the "chick bank robber."

A Nebraska teen allegedly celebrated her bank robbery on YouTube, flashing money and what appears to be drugs in a video powered by Green Day music.

Hannah Sabata, 19, was arrested last week after she allegedly stole a car and held up a Waco bank, the York New-Times reports.

In the YouTube video, titled "http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lAZoo5KRMZ4," Sabata uses captions and a large notepad to gloat about stealing a "shiny new" Pontiac Grand Am. She states she robbed a bank "with a gun, a pillow case, and a note."

Authorities say that Sabata entered the Cornerstone Bank in Waco on Nov. 29 andhanded tellers a slip of paper that read, "You are being robbed! NO ALARMS OR LOCKS OR PHONES or INK BAGS! I have a loaded gun. You have 2 minutes," NTV reports.

She claims she stole $6,256.

The video description, posted via user Jellee Beanie, reads:

"I just stole a car and robbed a bank. Now I'm rich, I can pay off my college financial aid and tomorrow i'm going for a shopping spree. Bite me. I love GREENDAY!"

Sabata appears to be wearing the same clothes she wore during her alleged stick up, the New York Daily News reports.

"I told my mom today was the best day of my life," she writes in the video. "She just thinks I met a new boy."

In the clip, Sabata claims that she executed the heist because she is a "victim of the government."

"The whole system is just a game," she writes. "The government stole my baby ... and they took him away before I could even take him home ... and they charged me with child neglect ... I may not be a mother anymore but I can still find purpose."

The York County Sheriff's Department announced that it recovered all but $30, USA Today reports.

Edited by kchsload

How ######ing stupid can people be?

She claims to be a victim of the government and says that's why she feels justified taking other people's money.

Are you asking what's fucked up about that?

This is America, land of opportunity to take something from someone.

You need to keep up with current events, brother.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_WEST_POINT_PROSELYTIZING_PROTEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-12-05-18-22-25

"A cadet quitting West Point less than six months before graduation says he could no longer be part of a culture that promotes prayers and religious activities and disrespects nonreligious cadets."

"Page, who is from Stockbridge, Ga., and who was accepted into West Point after serving in the Army, said he was notified Tuesday of his honorable discharge. He faces no military commitment and will not have to reimburse the cost of his education."

WTF he gets 3.5 year of a college education and his life basically paid for (food, housing, stipend) and decides he wants to drop out 6 months before graduation and he just gets to walk away?

http://hosted.ap.org...-12-05-18-22-25

"A cadet quitting West Point less than six months before graduation says he could no longer be part of a culture that promotes prayers and religious activities and disrespects nonreligious cadets."

"Page, who is from Stockbridge, Ga., and who was accepted into West Point after serving in the Army, said he was notified Tuesday of his honorable discharge. He faces no military commitment and will not have to reimburse the cost of his education."

WTF he gets 3.5 year of a college education and his life basically paid for (food, housing, stipend) and decides he wants to drop out 6 months before graduation and he just gets to walk away?

Wish I could say this surprises me, it is like almost everything else these days. Consequence free...

http://hosted.ap.org...-12-05-18-22-25

So he got through 42 months of it, then decided "eh, I cannot possibly get through one more quarter of this".

The Navy used to call this "grand theft tuition" when people would SIE from flight school the day they arrived on the base, and were promptly separated from the service.