WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

LG has some elevator fun with it's new monitors:

Nice rack on that last one! :hitit:

Seriously, I'd probably need a change of boxer shorts if I were one of those folks!

Cheers! M2

“Don’t use your wheelchair as a crutch."

Nice quote from the article. I'm not sure the guy thought about this comment before he said it, because I'm sure the vet would rather have a crutch than a wheelchair. Either way. I'd like the know the 4th version of the story.

Sounds like something from a bad comedy.

More about the "I'm a faithful Catholic" in one area and holding it up as a reason she couldn't "fix" the problem. But.. if she'd been that devout in the first place there wouldn't have been this situation. Is she married now? I didn't see it in the article, but I was skimming. Where's the faith?

Incredible insight!

Did you get your degree in Moral Theology?

Mmmm... no,... it doesn't appear that you did.

Hopefully, you fly aircraft better than you throw out moral opinions.

• Upvote 1

Single mom challenges dismissal from Air Force

I dunno...the AF might've been technically correct, but may still have gotten this one wrong...be interesting to see how the AFBCMR rules after all the publicity/congressionals.

Incredible insight!

I'm not, nor have I ever claimed to be, a pilot. :salut:

Are we not allowed to have opinions on the internet anymore? I mean, in a WTF thread it must all be fact.

Not moral theology, more personal hypocrisy. But whatever you'd like to name it: she's in the news, blanketed in her religion against the big bad AF that wants single mothers to murder their unborn babies.. after they sign a contract and hide it from leadership.

Edited by 17D_guy
  • Upvote 1

Incredible insight!

So pre-marital sex is endorsed by the Catholic church? I must have missed that proclamation by the Pope.

Anyone else get "bumped" from A/TA? All I know is that there are quite a few questionable career fields going, I personally would of gained a lot, but F that I guess. Oh and here's the kicker. They told us 6 days prior and still charged us a $20 cancelation fee. What about the dues I just paid? If there were only x amount of slots why did the AF go over that number?

Edited by WABoom