WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Can you do that?

Short answer: No.

It's only illegal to videotape somebody if there's a reasonable expectation of privacy. For example: in your own house, in someone's bathroom, at the tanning salon, etc

I'm pretty sure there's cameras in that Chick-Fil-A for security reasons, so there's no reasonable expectation of privacy when the company is also filming you. If you're in public anyone can videotape you as long as it's not done in a lewd manner (i.e. up a female's skirt).

El Con Mall in Tucson.

Ate there yesterday. The cashier told me they've been so busy since the incident that they ran out of food by 5 p.m. Thursday. Yesterday it was a 20 minute wait just to order (inside). Line for the drive-through was backed up through the El Con Mall parking lot to Broadway.

Edited by Pancake

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/04/us/michigan-close-planes/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

2 jets, 2 miles apart in the radar pattern, ATC knows this, pilots call visual with each other. Normal day right?

"CNN first learned of the incident from an alleged passenger who said he could see a regional jet below them from his cabin window."

Made the front page of CNN..wtf

What a douche. He's fucked and he knows it. Now he's trying to recreate history in the debrief.

Actions have consequences.

6 dudes in the 50's stand under 2 kiloton atomic blast fired from F-89, live to tell tale: http://www.foxnews.c...intcmp=obinsite

Blast may have been 10,000ft. above their heads, but still ballsy.

My grandpa was the pilot of the chase F-89 for all of the test shots. My Grandpa and the other 3 pilots died of the same type of cancer. My mom has his log books and he drew pictures of the mushroom cloud and talked about how it would cause the engines to flame out and how they had to air start them after the blast came through.

Not really a 'WTF,' just something to contemplate... 214077d1344142107-animated-gif-thread-olympic-vaults-compared.gif Cheers! M2

I saw the winning time for the 100m freestyle in 1896. 14 year old me with a time machine would have been the gold medalist by a couple of body lengths and I wasn't anything like the fastest kid on the swim team.

So, his stated goal in the original video was to take a little bit of money from chik fil a via his free water. Instead, the publicity caused by his stunt causes this:

Ate there yesterday. The cashier told me they've been so busy since the incident that they ran out of food by 5 p.m. Thursday. Yesterday it was a 20 minute wait just to order (inside). Line for the drive-through was backed up through the El Con Mall parking lot to Broadway.

And he gets fired. Epic Fail.

Woman set to officiate first NFL game this Thursday night

"A woman will be part of an NFL officiating crew for the first time Thursday night, the league confirmed Monday.

Shannon Eastin, who has been a referee in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference, will work the preseason game between the Green Bay Packers and San Diego Chargers (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET). The news had been reported earlier by The Los Angeles Times."

Edited by Vno

Dude is super relaxed about his ex-wife trying to have him killed; he also chastises her for not paying the hitman enough to get the job done properly.

Edit: for second vid. The internets has been good today.

Escaped prison convict convinces cop that he's just a jogger.

Edited by Royal

Quote of the video, "She shoulda took somebody from out of town, Chicago or New York, and she shoulda paid them at least 10 grand, 2 grand is not enough money to get that kinda work done right..." So I guess this guy has been in the market for a hitman before?

Edited by Snooter

Dude is super relaxed about his ex-wife trying to have him killed; he also chastises her for not paying the hitman enough to get the job done properly.

"2 grand is not enough to get that kind of work done right...you get what you pay for" Roger that Homeboy......Who knew a used car salesman would have his finger on the pulse of current Assassin Market rates.

......Who knew a used car salesman would have his finger on the pulse of current Assassin Market rates.

Maybe his used car sales bit is just a front to cover up the fact that he's some type of Assassin Pimp, and the dude his wife hired actually worked for him. Assume nothing.

Edited by Royal

Apparently the South Korean Hip Hop scene is about to explode...watching the whole video is kinda worth it (0:42, 1:53, are pretty comical)

recognize a few of those juicy girls from Songtan..... mmm, i can smell the kimchi coming out of my speakers..

Escaped prison convict convinces cop that he's just a jogger.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lee_McNair

Wow, especially after reading up a bit about the guy.. how on earth did the thought "well, he fits the description, but he's too calm to be our guy" ever cross through the cops head? The guy had quite a bit of experience being an escaped prisoner. A calm nature about the situation should have been expected.