WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Chief shim appears to have a circuit breaker popped (chilly breeze i suspect)..

• Caution a 28 VDC secondary milk reservoir
    circuit breaker may only be reset once, and
    requires a 781 entry.

Edited by bagasticks

The lieutenant is about the only decent looking one.

True, she is the best looking one. But I'm with Grind on this one, i'll take my chances with second from the left. Plus, it's much more fun to chase enlisted chicks! :thumbsup:

Edited by SocialD

True, she is the best looking one. But I'm with Grind on this one, i'll take my chances with second from the left. Plus, it's much more fun to chase enlisted chicks! :thumbsup:

"...then shaved dog's ass stood up, and took one for the team!"

Chief shim appears to have a circuit breaker popped (chilly breeze i suspect)..

• Caution a 28 VDC secondary milk reservoir
    circuit breaker may only be reset once, and
    requires a 781 entry.

Dude, you are looking way too hard at the Chief....are you thinking about taking one for the team?

http://www.weartv.co...vid_21892.shtml

Saw the T-39 static all messed up this morning and found a news story

Thou shalt not disrespect the Saberliner! Kick that guy in the nuts.

No different than this...

Give 'em credit for overcoming a physical handicap, I see wounded warriors here at Ft Sam all the time who've done the same. It is a true test of character for those who don't like a disability stop them from doing things they love...

Cheers! M2

• Upvote 1

Holy crap that guy can move with a crutch! I messed up my ankle once and got "put" on crutches; I made it about a half of a day before I decided I was better off hopping on one foot and grabbing on to stuff than using those stupid things. So I give some props to this guy.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDUcKw-GOk

Edited by spaceman

Give 'em credit for overcoming a physical handicap, I see wounded warriors here at Ft Sam all the time who've done the same. It is a true test of character for those who don't like a disability stop them from doing things they love...

Cheers! M2

-1 for no American flag T-shirts

So, Obama ate dog meat. Of all the things Obama has done to put his ability to lead a nation into question, this is what Republicans are grabbing at now? I'm sure most of you guys ate the bunny at SERE.

Don't be a douche.

It is funny. And this a response to dems giving Romney shit for putting his dog on the ROOF of his car. Neither of those things matter one bit about whether or not someone is qualified to be President.

Don't be a douche.

It is funny. And this a response to dems giving Romney shit for putting his dog on the ROOF of his car. Neither of those things matter one bit about whether or not someone is qualified to be President.

I see what you did there...