WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

A bit old (from last year), but pretty incredible pics from a glider crash. Ouch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1311828/Shoreham-air-crash-pilot-escapes-stunt-glider-smashes-runway.html

Barney

That's crazy/dumb, but kind of badass. Reminds me of Kerri Strug breaking her leg on the landing.

Assisted suicide is illegal but it's not illegal to bring her more food?

Better question: Who pays for her to eat that much? Who pays for her medical bills?

If she's anything like this fat ass, she relies on the hard work of people that have real ambitions.

She doesn't work: "The unemployed mother – who cannot work because of her weight..."

She has good medical care: "I'll immediately contact my doctor for advice"

She eats like an elephant: "Miss Eman visits the supermarket once a month with her sons Gabriel, 16, and Brendin, 12, and spends up to eight hours filling six trolleys."

People like this disgust me. They are complete failures at life and drag their kids into it. Like the whale that gave birth at 532 lbs, it's ok to put your children at risk so you can break a record. It's ok to contribute absolutely nothing to society and in fact demand that society helps you achieve your "goal." Fat pieces of sh!t like this really sum up what is wrong with so many in the world today: They have no real purpose in life; live off the government; believe their actions are justifiable, even noble; and worse, people, including companies like Guinness, support this kind of behavior by acknowledging and encouraging it.

Irritating.

• Upvote 4

Better question: Who pays for her to eat that much? Who pays for her medical bills?

If she's anything like this fat ass, she relies on the hard work of people that have real ambitions.

People like this disgust me. They are complete failures at life and drag their kids into it. Like the whale that gave birth at 532 lbs, it's ok to put your children at risk so you can break a record. It's ok to contribute absolutely nothing to society and in fact demand that society helps you achieve your "goal." Irritating.

More disturbing than the fact that she gave birth at 532 lbs is the that someone f*cked her at 532 lbs...

I know big girls need love too...but DAMN! (...and not IT)

More disturbing than the fact that she gave birth at 532 lbs is the that someone f*cked her at 532 lbs...

I know big girls need love too...but DAMN! (...and not IT)

Nah- you forgot to subtract the weight she gained with the pregnancy. She couldn't have been over 480 at the time of conception. :vomit:

Guest Hueypilot812

A rebuttal! About 1:20 in to the video sums it up pretty well! Even throws in a Justin Beiber reference at 5:05 in the video FTW!

At 4:29...

This would normally be the part of the video where I tell you that I'm going to find you, shove a trash can lid down your dick, moon walk across it, and then butt- your soul...