WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Hitler quote in yearbook

The yearbook, which was distributed to students on Thursday, was reportedly scanned for profanity and sexual content before it was printed.

They missed the sexual context reference with the perfect hyphenization of analysis too then....

"I don't by any means think it was put in there maliciously."

I'd say with my last statement and the fact that it's a Hitler quote, there is no way this wasn't.

Don't know how you found that little gem pawnman, but well done sir. Is it gay for me to hum "fuck me, ray bradbury?"

Very much so, and the simple fact that you even asked may be an admittance under DADT! :nob:

Personally, I'd rather be the 90-year-old science fiction writer that could comply with her request! :bohica:

Now, now. If he's humming along while thinking of HER, then no. If he's actually singing the lyrics? Yes.

Exactly. Who wouldn't be humming along with a hot chick asking someone to fuck her? And Mike Honcho, feel free to PM me if you're ever around Hurlburt and we can continue your conversation in person.

I know there are some dumbfucks in New York City, but this is truly a WTF moment!

So some attention whore starts performing for all the world to see, and what red-blooded American male wouldn't whip out his camera and start videotaping it?

Horny Videographer Ruins NYC Photo Shoot

But check out the fucking geniuses that intervene. First is the old woman who needs to go back to scrapbooking and raising her cats.

Then some macho bicycle messenger who, if it was Neil Patrick Harris spreading 'em in the middle of Times Square, I'm sure this earring-wearing, soul-patched fruit would be drooling all over it!

If this tart wants privacy then she needs to move the show inside...preferably someplace with a pole! :salut:

• Upvote 1

Two Men Arrested on Terror Suspicion on Flight From Chicago to Amsterdam

"Law enforcement officials also found several non-functioning cell phones taped together, a phone taped to a Pepto Bismol bottle and a knife and box cutter in checked luggage connected with the men."

YGBFSM!!!! Why are they even asking if this is just "a coincidence" or not. Lets see, is it normal to tape cell phones together, tape a cell phone to a pepto bismol bottle as well as have a knife, box cutter and over $7G in cash in your luggage? You think just maybe they're seeing if they can put a bomb in checked luggage? Seriously WTF, how have we as a nation become this incredibly fucking retarded. This kind of stupidity just pisses me off, especially since I know it could very likely get hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans killed. Unbelievable.

Two Men Arrested on Terror Suspicion on Flight From Chicago to Amsterdam

"Law enforcement officials also found several non-functioning cell phones taped together, a phone taped to a Pepto Bismol bottle and a knife and box cutter in checked luggage connected with the men."

YGBFSM!!!! Why are they even asking if this is just "a coincidence" or not. Lets see, is it normal to tape cell phones together, tape a cell phone to a pepto bismol bottle as well as have a knife, box cutter and over $7G in cash in your luggage? You think just maybe they're seeing if they can put a bomb in checked luggage? Seriously WTF, how have we as a nation become this incredibly ######ing retarded. This kind of stupidity just pisses me off, especially since I know it could very likely get hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans killed. Unbelievable.

What's wrong with this picture? From an AOL News story on the incident:

With no sign of explosives, al-Soofi and his luggage were cleared for the flight from Birmingham to Chicago. Once in Chicago, ABC said, al-Soofi was joined by al-Murisi, and the two boarded the United Airlines flight to Amsterdam.

Back at Birmingham, officials discovered that al-Soofi had not taken his luggage with him to Chicago. Instead, it had been checked onto a flight to Washington's Dulles International Airport and was scheduled to fly on to Sanaa, Yemen, by way of Dubai, the Times said. Once officials realized al-Soofi wasn't on board the plane to Dulles, they ordered the jetliner back to the gate and removed the luggage, which contained the suspicious items.

At least "the system" worked and they got the bags off the Dulles flight, but how do they get there in the first place, if he was ticketed to go to ORD?

I know there are some dumb######s in New York City, but this is truly a WTF moment!

So some attention whore starts performing for all the world to see, and what red-blooded American male wouldn't whip out his camera and start videotaping it?

Horny Videographer Ruins NYC Photo Shoot

But check out the ######ing geniuses that intervene. First is the old woman who needs to go back to scrapbooking and raising her cats.

Then some macho bicycle messenger who, if it was Neil Patrick Harris spreading 'em in the middle of Times Square, I'm sure this earring-wearing, soul-patched fruit would be drooling all over it!

If this tart wants privacy then she needs to move the show inside...preferably someplace with a pole! :salut:

Thank you for reminding me of why I never want to visit NYC again...The girl doesn't stop grabbing her crotch to readjust the camel toe she's getting from spreading her legs wide open in public, and the moral police are upset at the dude with the video camera? No double standard there. Reminds me of Wedding Crashers when Jane Seymour makes Owen Wilson grab her chest; then calls him a pervert.

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/08/30/detroit-men-arrested-flight-chicago-amsterdam/]

YGBFSM!!!! Why are they even asking if this is just "a coincidence" or not. Lets see, is it normal to tape cell phones together, tape a cell phone to a pepto bismol bottle as well as have a knife, box cutter and over $7G in cash in your luggage? You think just maybe they're seeing if they can put a bomb in checked luggage? Seriously WTF, how have we as a nation become this incredibly fucking retarded. This kind of stupidity just pisses me off, especially since I know it could very likely get hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans killed. Unbelievable.

Uhh... because apparently it was a coincidence. At least as far as these two being on the same flight.

Both of the detained men missed flights to Washington Dulles International Airport from Chicago, and United Airlines then booked them on the same flight to Amsterdam...

...Al Soofi, who was bound to Dubai from Birmingham, Ala., through connections in Chicago and Dulles...

...Al Murisi also changed his travel plans in Chicago to take a direct flight to Amsterdam...

The U.S. does not expect to charge the men, a law enforcement official said. The two men arrested in Amsterdam — both traveling to Yemen — did not know each other and were not traveling together, a U.S. government official said.

FBI: Unlikely That 2 Yemenis Plotted Terror

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/09/01/report-unlikely-yemenis-plotted-terror/?test=latestnews

I don't know. I'm going to have to lean on the experts on this one. I just hope they're right.

Edited by Vertigo

Right, because the FBI is awesome at everything they do and never fuck things up. There are WAY too many things interconnected in this story to make it just a simple coincidence. You can stick your nugget in the sand all you want, I'm not going to.

Right, because the FBI is awesome at everything they do and never fuck things up. There are WAY too many things interconnected in this story to make it just a simple coincidence. You can stick your nugget in the sand all you want, I'm not going to.

Two Yemeni men arrested on arrival from the United States on suspicion they may have been conducting a dry run for an airline terror attack were released without charge Wednesday after investigations turned up no evidence to link them to a terror plot, Dutch prosecutors said.

Yemeni Airline Suspects Freed Without Charge

I guess you'll have to say that the FBI (and U.S. intel) along with Dutch law enforcement (and their intel) have no clue on what they are doing.

Oh wait... they have muslim names. They have to be terrorists. My bad.

Yemeni Airline Suspects Freed Without Charge

I guess you'll have to say that the FBI (and U.S. intel) along with Dutch law enforcement (and their intel) have no clue on what they are doing.

Oh wait... they have muslim names. They have to be terrorists. My bad.

Is it a Yemeni custom to tape cellphones and boxknives together? Perhaps a traditional souvenir for the kids?

I'm perfectly willing to admit that on this pass, they did not have the materials necessary to blow up a plane. But it looks damned suspicious, and it would not surprise me if one of these guys is found responsible for a future attack.