WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Go for it. Just don't get offended if I get I get up and move elsewhere. Good luck retaining any long term meaningful relationships and employment.

By all means. Again good luck retaining any friends. Also you better hope no one is around that would take offense and invoke their "omnivore predator/prey" nature.

Your rights end where my nose begins. Feel free to try though. Better come armed. I will be. After all... that's natural as well.

Is that all you got? Ad hominems?

LOL

I like where this is going. I like that we are throwing out things like modesty and going with nature and survival of the fittest. Gives me a chance to ponder my personal freedoms and expectations.

Taking a shit is a natural act. How come I have to go behind closed doors to do that?

I should be allowed to take a shit in a bag in public next to a breast feeding mom. In fact, I should be allowed to do it in a restaurant or at the ops desk or during the brief or during church, you know, wherever. Don't be so uptight, it's natural. Everyone shits.

Let's see what else is natural...masturbating. I think I should be able to masterbate next to some chick breast feeding her kid in church. It would be natural, for me at least.

What else...defending my herd. I should be able to kick your ass and nail your hot wife. That shit is natural.

Hmmm...what else? Omnviore predator/prey! I should be able to kill you and eat you. Maybe just kill your kids and eat them. It's natural.

Push it up!

i just visualized, not you, but a hot chick; pooping in a bag while double-clicking her mouse punching me in the face and nailing my wife, all right next to the af chick breast feeding her trike-motor.

seems natural..

Edited by bagasticks
  • Upvote 1

WTF? Green Lantern goes gay.

Don't suppose it will ever stop. Along with the ranting about breast feeding in public (or masturbating .....)

post-16702-0-33743400-1338580904_thumb.j

i just visualized, not you, but a hot chick; pooping in a bag while double-clicking her mouse punching me in the face and nailing my wife, all right next to the af chick breast feeding her trike-motor.

seems natural..

Is the hot chick pooping, double clicking, punching, and nailing your wife all at the same time? Who's got that kind of coordination?

Funny how the posts on page 124 of the WTF thread out-WTF all the other WTFs in the thread.

LOL

It kind of reminds me of when everything kind of quietens down in the insane asylum, and then someone throws another remark, and then it starts up all over again. . .

Orderly screaming at loony bin inmate: "I thought I told you, 'Never miss an opportunity to shut the ###### up!'"

Saw Tosh.0 sample this the other night. Here's the original video from a Lincoln, NE city council meeting. Unreal/Tragically hilarious.

Holy ######. I actually feel like I went a little insane listening to that whole thing! I did like the dude right behind her laughing though.

WTF? Green Lantern goes gay.

Don't suppose it will ever stop. Along with the ranting about breast feeding in public (or masturbating .....)

You're late. The wedding issue is already out.

DC announced that another character will be coming out of the closet soon. I've got my fingers crossed for Wonder Woman.

You're late. The wedding issue is already out.

DC announced that another character will be coming out of the closet soon. I've got my fingers crossed for Wonder Woman.

Wouldn't get too excited, her lover will probably look like Thor.

I should be allowed to take a shit in a bag in public next to a breast feeding mom

Just go back to Korea and you'll fit right in. I recommend adding Songtan Sally into the mix in some way. Don't forget to take pictures and email them to Masshole.

Just go back to Korea and you'll fit right in. I recommend adding Songtan Sally into the mix in some way. Don't forget to take pictures and email them to Masshole.

No. I am quite alright without such things.

Is the hot chick pooping, double clicking, punching, and nailing your wife all at the same time? Who's got that kind of coordination?

Your wife.

Yes I do, yes I do, I love her truuuuley.

Edited by matmacwc

Thought I would go ahead and ruin everyone’s Monday!

'Octomom' will strip, but don't worry—she'll just be topless

But before you go saying "glad that's not my mom" again, let us assure you Suleman's sources say she will not expose any "southern" skin, nor offer any lap dances. She's obviously way too classy for that.

Edited by Butters