WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

1zgruwj.jpg

Also this:

http://rhinoden.rang...ldren-kills-51/

In a tragic accident earlier today, aircraft belonging to the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) inadvertently killed 51 Afghans today near the city of Mazar-i-Sharif while attempting to drop candy to a group of children.

According to accounts from both Afghans and international observers, two NATO aircraft, later identified as American C-130s, made a low pass over a village of several hundred Afghans outside the city.

Approximately 1.4 million M&Ms were to be delivered via Container Delivery System in a single package with a weight of 1500 lbs. Due to a malfunction in the static line, the parachute failed to deploy and the container crashed through the roof of a local school at nearly 100 miles per hour.

Upon impact, the force of the rapidly settling candies caused the sides to explode outward, causing what physics professor Dr. Rosella Schwartz described as, “essentially a 360 degree anti-personnel mine full of chocolate flechettes.”

Edited by Vertigo

WTF? Is this site similar to the Onion? If this had happened yesterday, I think I would have heard about it. We did hit a school yesterday, but it was a C-17, and it was four 55 gallon drums of JP-8, not M&M's that went though the roof (bundle under canopy BTW). Damaged the floor, no injuies. Oh, and it was no where near Mazar I Sarif.

Edited by Butters

Yes, yes it is. When you have guests over and you don't want them to see how messy your bedroom is... do you close the door to hide the mess?

Thought so.

Why not just keep your room clean?

So you were raised in Namibia and the Amazonian rain forest? Odd. And here I though you were raised in Asia.

Funny you asked me if I watched Nat Geo. A quick search brought up a variety of articles and documentaries not just about Asia as a whole, but where I am from in particular. Expand your horizons, unless you only watch it for the nude tribes.

It's clear that some people reading this thread aren't aware of the painfully obvious. Allow me to clear it up: Women are bitter and spiteful by nature. Teenage women (i.e. girls) are even much more so. Masshole just happens to be a bitter and spiteful FLAT CHESTED teenager. Questions?

People are bitter and spiteful. It is not restricted to one gender. Your last sentence backs that up, unless you are admitting to being a woman.

carrying an unswiped V-card. ....Call it a hunch.

Why would that a bad thing?

Ok, so it is the military version of the Onion. Dude don't post shit like that.

I didn't follow the article to the original link... which is, apparently, a satire site.

I got sucked in. My bad.

Masshole.

You're a 19 year old virgin college student with zero military or flying experience trying to talk shit to people with uniforms older than you. This is a friendly invite to STFU.

Just like 69% of the other posters here...Vertigo, Scoobs, Nsplayer

I like where this is going. I like that we are throwing out things like modesty and going with nature and survival of the fittest. Gives me a chance to ponder my personal freedoms and expectations.

Taking a shit is a natural act. How come I have to go behind closed doors to do that?

I should be allowed to take a shit in a bag in public next to a breast feeding mom. In fact, I should be allowed to do it in a restaurant or at the ops desk or during the brief or during church, you know, wherever. Don't be so uptight, it's natural. Everyone shits.

Let's see what else is natural...masturbating. I think I should be able to masterbate next to some chick breast feeding her kid in church. It would be natural, for me at least.

What else...defending my herd. I should be able to kick your ass and nail your hot wife. That shit is natural.

Hmmm...what else? Omnviore predator/prey! I should be able to kill you and eat you. Maybe just kill your kids and eat them. It's natural.

Push it up!

Edited by Rainman A-10

Then don't share your opinion if you won't defend it.

I defend why I do not think it should be done in public and why businesses should not be forced to allow it in their establishments. It is about public decency and discomfort. It is not important why I think it is indecent. That is not up for debate since I am set in that belief. This discussion is over though. It was not going anywhere.

Anyways, WTF...

Wolverine impersonator died wrapped in three rolls of cling film and nylon sheet when bizarre sex game went wrong.

I should be allowed to take a shit in a bag in public next to a breast feeding mom. In fact, I should be allowed to do it in a restaurant or at the ops desk or during the brief or during church, you know, wherever. Don't be so uptight, it's natural. Everyone shits.

Go for it. Just don't get offended if I get I get up and move elsewhere. Good luck retaining any long term meaningful relationships and employment.

Let's see what else is natural...masturbating. I think I should be able to masterbate (sic) next to some chick breast feeding her kid in church. It would be natural, for me at least.

By all means. Again good luck retaining any friends. Also you better hope no one is around that would take offense and invoke their "omnivore predator/prey" nature.

What else...defending my herd. I should be able to kick your ass and nail your hot wife. That shit is natural.

Hmmm...what else? Omnviore(sic) predator/prey! I should be able to kill you and eat you. Maybe just kill your kids and eat them. It's natural.

Your rights end where my nose begins. Feel free to try though. Better come armed. I will be. After all... that's natural as well.

Edited by Vertigo

Fish on!

Interesting that you thought I was make a comment to something you said, which I was not.

Go for it. Just don't get offended if I get I get up and move elsewhere.

Really? Is that a promise?

Believe this, I will not be offended. In fact, It would make my week.

Is there any way I can take a virtual shit in a bag right now and have you keep that promise wrt these boards?

If so, consider the duece dropped as of right now.

Good luck retaining any long term meaningful relationships and employment.

Again good luck retaining any friends.

Wow, I am shocked. You seem to have some pretty keen insight about not having any friends because of fucked up behavior.

I am not surprised about the no friends part of your life, just the insight.

Better come armed. I will be.

Holy shit! LOL!

This may well be the dumbest thing I have ever seen you post. For so many reasons.

Fish on!

Interesting that you thought I was make a comment to something you said, which I was not.

Really? Is that a promise?

Believe this, I will not be offended. In fact, It would make my week.

Is there any way I can take a virtual shit in a bag right now and have you keep that promise wrt these boards?

If so, consider the duece dropped as of right now.

Wow, I am shocked. You seem to have some pretty keen insight about not having any friends because of fucked up behavior.

I am not surprised about the no friends part of your life, just the insight.

Holy shit! LOL!

This may well be the dumbest thing I have ever seen you post. For so many reasons.

Is that all you got? Ad hominems?

What a shame. I expected much more.

Rainman: "Let's see what else is natural...masturbating. I think I should be able to masterbate next to some chick breast feeding her kid in church. It would be natural, for me at least".

I'd be careful about that. You wouldn't want to go blind and bolo the next annual flight physical!