WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I remember several North Dakota schools at a high school wrestling tournament named the "Demons", "Red Devils", "Devils", "Black Devils", and my personal favorite, the "Devils Lake Satans". But ND is the first circle of hell anyway, so it all made sense.

Edited by Danger41

So, the students thought it was funny, the teacher thought it was funny, and all it took was one parent to turn it into a scandal.

Jesus, we are raising a whole generation of self-entitled assholes if they can't cope with "being embarrassed in front of their peers".

HickoryPaddle.jpg

Bring it back!

The Braves have won 3 World Series

The Atlanta Braves have won one world series...in fact it's the only championship win Atlanta has from any of the major sports teams (I don't count the Knights IHL win). Very surprising when you think about how good the Braves were in the 90's and the Falcons and Hawks having great teams at various times in history.

And Henry Aaron will always be the king.

The Atlanta Braves have won one world series...in fact it's the only championship win Atlanta has from any of the major sports teams (I don't count the Knights IHL win). Very surprising when you think about how good the Braves were in the 90's and the Falcons and Hawks having great teams at various times in history.

And Henry Aaron will always be the king.

Yes and the Boston Braves won one (1914), and the Milwaukee Braves won one (1957), same franchise. Had that fat fuck Tim Welke not been in Jermaine Dye's way in game 4, Atlanta would have had at least one more title. Easily the worst post-season officiating in the history of the sport (The Jeff Maier "home run", Welke blocks Dye from catching that pop-up, and Marquis Grissom was safe by a mile in game 6). Oh well, at least they aren't the Cubs. Let's get back on topic.

Kodak + 3.5 pounds of enriched uranium + reactor... in Rochester, NY; for R&D?

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20120511/NEWS01/305120021/Kodak-Park-nuclear-reactor?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

Sounds sketchy.

I think we need to liberate Rochester, NY. Hopefully we have an exit strategy in place.