WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I freely admit to not liking small children all that much but that is just uncalled for. She needs a swift kick in the vag.

Same here, but particularly the part where she shoves the baby's head off the pillow after it tries to rest makes me want to fly there to knee cap that bitch.

The woman in the video keeps telling her to stop, to show pity, and "no God besides Allah, even though (inaudible)." Underneath the video it says this video is about one year old and the woman serves an eighteen month sentence. The child is eight months old. It is just a somewhat educated guess, but it seems the baby is either not hers or the product of rape. Unfortunately this behavior is not uncommon outside of the West.

DOD:

"man, we're doing a lot of 'studies' these days, we should do a study on how much these studies are costing us"

GAO:

"oh, you're doing a study on studies? we need oversight on your study"... "hmmm, your study on studies is no good, here's our study on your study on studies"

DOD:

"you're right, we did a bad job of studying the studies that we do"

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/this-is-not-a-joke-government-issues-study-of-a-study-about-studies/

Apparently, the fiscal crisis has yet to impact anyone in the D.C. area too dramatically yet.

• Upvote 1

If they are illegal workers, why the fuck are they getting a refund?

A refund is a return of money paid in. All immigrants (legal and otherwise) can apply for an ITIN. While fraud is apparent as shown in the news piece it's also ignoring the SS and medicare taxes paid by illegals that they cannot collect on.

A tax refund should stop when someone's tax liability reaches 0. No one should have a negative tax liability.

Or better yet scrap the damn income tax and go to a national sales tax with monthly prebates.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Upvote 1

Hey, i'm all for immigrants coming over and working for shit pay if they want to. We should make it easier to become a legal member of society though and give them a probation period where they don't draw benefits from the government.

The woman in the video keeps telling her to stop, to show pity, and "no God besides Allah, even though (inaudible)." Underneath the video it says this video is about one year old and the woman serves an eighteen month sentence. The child is eight months old. It is just a somewhat educated guess, but it seems the baby is either not hers or the product of rape. Unfortunately this behavior is not uncommon outside of the West.

Masshole, are they speaking Malay?

Bad stuff, and I'm glad she was identified.

I still don't understand why the US came up with a solution for illegal aliens to enter into the tax system in the first place. How are you not arrested and deported as soon as you click "Submit" on that return?

Uhh... because legal aliens use the same system.

Simple solution...don't come here as an illegal, problem solved.

Simple solution to that as well... make it easy and cheap enough to emigrate in legally so there is no incentive to come over illegally.

What I can't figure out is, if the tax preparer knew for a fact that illegal documents/statements of residence were being used then why would he ever submit those returns? I get it, it's "not his job" to ascertain the veracity of the information he's given, but grow a friggin' pair for god's sake. Also, why the hell was he hiding his identity? He's cashing in like a mofo on all of this.

What I can't figure out is, if the tax preparer knew for a fact that illegal documents/statements of residence were being used then why would he ever submit those returns? I get it, it's "not his job" to ascertain the veracity of the information he's given, but grow a friggin' pair for god's sake. Also, why the hell was he hiding his identity? He's cashing in like a mofo on all of this.

You answered your own question.

I don't see the problem here. You don't want to be embarrassed in front of your friends? Follow the simple rules. Seems like most of the kids that wore it chose it over a less desirable punishment anyway. The real WTF of this story is that there is a potential for her to lose her job, or that she could be sued for the emotional distress she caused the students. GMAFB.

So, the students thought it was funny, the teacher thought it was funny, and all it took was one parent to turn it into a scandal.

Jesus, we are raising a whole generation of self-entitled assholes if they can't cope with "being embarrassed in front of their peers".

So, the students thought it was funny, the teacher thought it was funny, and all it took was one parent to turn it into a scandal.

I remember when I was in 6th grade our class chose the Blue Devil as the class mascot. Accusations of satanism were leveled against our teacher within a week. Sorry, no link with this one.