WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

5 hours ago, ThreeHoler said:

http://abc13.com/news/video-air-force-general-faints-during-budget-talks/1194522/

BLUF: MGen faints at Pentagon podium on live TV.

Now we know it takes a Maj, two Cols, and a BGen to properly mind a MGen.

All joking aside, I hope he's OK!

Looks like he is...

He was back to work Wednesday and was said to be doing well, according to an Air Force representative.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=64327&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thisainthell%2FnTMY+%28This+ain%27t+Hell%2C+but+you+can+see+it+from+here%29

Navy Seal, Marine Force Recon, Army Special Forces....I'm a little slighted he didn't spend any time as a PJ.  

Anybody know if he's actually on the United Seniority list?  Man, that is kind of terrifying.

7 hours ago, sputnik said:

Anybody know if he's actually on the United Seniority list?  Man, that is kind of terrifying.

I haven't confirmed it, but word has it he is on a leave of absence until his retirement later this year.  

Sort of leave of absence.  Just looked up Bucklew.  ORD A320 CA.  Still with company, #2151 on seniority list.  Looked up his sched for Feb, LTD all month (long term disability) so he is collecting a paycheck but not flying/working.  In fact, he has been on LTD as far back as I can look, 30 Nov, so he hasn't been in the cockpit for some time. 

He would be going on my no fly with list if I wasn't on the 73.  Doesn't show a projected retirement but one could only hope!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...