Classic Thread - 1.5 mile run

Guest a_thomas

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a clue -- 20 posts on each page. Math in public next time and the seventh page can be yours.

I can already see it: everyone's gonna sit back and cautiously make ridiculous (although hilarious) comments up until the 20th post. Then feeding frenzy. Now first post on the next page will be up to luck (kind of like UPT!!!).

Fight's on!

I can already see it: everyone's gonna sit back and cautiously make ridiculous (although hilarious) comments up until the 20th post. Then feeding frenzy. Now first post on the next page will be up to luck (kind of like UPT!!!).

Fight's on!

That's it! Let's stick to the subject though: Making fun of A Thomas.

A Thomas, is this YOU??

Edited by discus

Give the guy a fvcking break. He's asking for input, not your smartass comeback creativity.

Fight's on!

That's a pretty big change of opinion. What's up? Did you have a change of heart?

I've been framed! M2, I am now forced to go Max Payne vigilante on you!

What?!? I saw nothing but pure sincerity and honestly in your post! Are you proclaiming that it was sabotaged?!? Who would stoop so low? :thumbsup:

Cheers! M2